News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Payne

It is, so far as this (not so) humble Vault Diver knows.

Jasper

:x When did I even post that? 

God, I look so young and smug.

Payne

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Felix on January 23, 2010, 01:24:16 AM
:x When did I even post that? 

God, I look so young and smug.

I seem to recall you posting some pics in response to a request from Badge.

Jasper

Oh right, I forgot what a tool I am.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

President Television

This is my first WOMP. What do you think?

EDIT: I don't have MS Paint on my computer, so I made do with Flash. Does it still count?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: FP on January 22, 2010, 03:26:36 AM

And as a not-so-subtle taunt to the once-mighty cabal, I present my old passport pic from 1997:

Triple Zero

two more for the vault:

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Burns on January 23, 2010, 08:14:27 AM
Quote from: FP on January 22, 2010, 03:26:36 AM

And as a not-so-subtle taunt to the once-mighty cabal, I present my old passport pic from 1997:

:argh!:  There's another good 30 years in this style yet.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.