News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 17, 2012, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bruno

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 28, 2012, 12:56:41 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 28, 2012, 02:46:57 AM
Flatland - The Movie -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfglluny8Z0

Thanks! I was meaning to watch that years ago and completely forgot about it!

I remember hearing about it, but hadn't seen it until just now.  Thanks.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

The best bit was the dance-off with the yellow guy in the car parking.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkrLTsg8YTI

This was my favorite youtube video in highschool, mostly because it made me :? :1fap:

Salty

I saw Atmosphere last night. It was awesome, he was really into it. And that doesn't happen with a lot of people who come up to Alaska.

None of this has anything to do with this video which I'm sharing with you all because you're terrible people and deserve it.

You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

CorbeauEtRenard

Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

At first I thought this was a troll, and then it became clear that it's hardcore batshittery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7lfUa21DHg

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel