News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:08:49 PM
Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 08:04:15 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 07:42:29 PM
Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 07:40:14 PM

Oh now, now, no need to behave like children resorting to biased and well established stereotypes.

Hey, I never said anything about teeth.

Pixie (a member here) is from Southampton, and she could bite a human heart in half.  Human hearts are very, very tough.  An American, raised on a diet of fast food glorp, could NEVER do that.  No.  So you won't be hearing any jibes about snaggle teef.

Such a shame teeth are such a integral part of the british sterotype likely established due to the sugar craze when it was introduced and the high sugar content of our favourite delicacies not to mention entire spoonfuls in cups of tea.

I say, from the sounds of it she could double up as a certian bond villian.

She once portrayed a entire train wreck in a Bollywood film.  Bloody screaming victims and all.  The scene where the boiler exploded into a passing school bus was a real tear-jerker.

Sounds like a blast, most people i know can recreate shakespearian play's in thier teeth.

LMNO

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 08:21:19 PM

Oh now, now, no need to behave like children resorting to biased and well established stereotypes.

Pixie (a member here) is from Southampton, and she could bite a human heart in half.  Human hearts are very, very tough.  An American, raised on a diet of fast food glorp, could NEVER do that.  No.  So you won't be hearing any jibes about snaggle teef.

Such a shame teeth are such a integral part of the british sterotype likely established due to the sugar craze when it was introduced and the high sugar content of our favourite delicacies not to mention entire spoonfuls in cups of tea.

She once portrayed a entire train wreck in a Bollywood film.  Bloody screaming victims and all.  The scene where the boiler exploded into a passing school bus was a real tear-jerker.

Sounds like a blast, most people i know can recreate shakespearian play's in thier teeth.

Your punctuation makes me die inside, just a little.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I'm also a Discordian Feminist.  Feminism keeps my rage gland well oiled.

Roger, is Phoenix or surrounding area drowned yet?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 24, 2012, 08:23:07 PM

He does it on purpose, because he hates the queen and wants her to cry.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on July 24, 2012, 08:23:54 PM
I'm also a Discordian Feminist.  Feminism keeps my rage gland well oiled.

Roger, is Phoenix or surrounding area drowned yet?

You missed and hit CA62 over in California.  Washed out 20 miles of road.

My first thought was, "Damn.  She's not fucking around."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:24:04 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 24, 2012, 08:23:07 PM

He does it on purpose, because he hates the queen and wants her to cry.

I would and should take that as a insult to my own patriotism but frankly i don't know the queen in person so it doesn't matter.

I apologize or my punctuation but that's just me and its something i can improve with time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 08:31:53 PM
I would and should take that as a insult to my own patriotism but frankly i don't know the queen in person so it doesn't matter.

That's obvious, given that you still have fingers with which to type.

Unless you have one of those pointer things that you use with your teeth.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:34:38 PM

Rest assured i have fingers on my large bear like hands, its not like i can use my teeth for every utility of the human body.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 08:38:34 PM
Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 24, 2012, 08:34:38 PM

Rest assured i have fingers on my large bear like hands, its not like i can use my teeth for every utility of the human body.

You should meet the user "Waffle Iron", who is from Lapland or some shit.  He is in fact a bear, and has hundreds of small animals trapped in his beard.

He also dances like a pretty, pretty princess.

EK WAFFLR

I'm a pretty little fairy princess trapped in a manbear's body.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 24, 2012, 08:47:44 PM

Annnnnd I just sucked my jeans up my arse.   :argh!:

Sir Bearington

Honestly, call yourself a bear?

No self respecting bear would act in such namby-pamby fashion.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

balls, it is a beautiful and erotic thing to behold.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trollbear on July 24, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

A self-respecting bear acts however the fuck he pleases, and if someone has a problem with it, he uses them as a condom.