News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Stay Out of This Thread.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 19, 2012, 05:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

HALLELUJAH! I'm not staying out!

Waffles,
Pinko European, used to walk in wherever he wants to.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2012, 03:33:22 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 19, 2012, 05:44:00 PM
:lulz:

Dark Empress Nigel laughs at hideously inappropriate things.  For example, that bad artist that wouldn't do the "Nerve Agent Dance" for the pleasure of the Skinsaw Queen...So Nigel had the artist's feet cut off, since the artist wasn't using them anyway.  And the poor girl's severed feet are still dancing in those horrible red shoes, just outside the church door, waiting for an  absolution that will never, ever come. 

This is why her subjects aren't a church-going folk.  That shit is CREEPY.

I GOTTA BE ME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holis† on December 20, 2012, 05:23:31 PM
HALLELUJAH! I'm not staying out!

Waffles,
Pinko European, used to walk in wherever he wants to.

Yeah, okay, it's YOUR SOUL, after all.  FOR NOW.  But if you keep this shit up, it's only a matter of time before it's sucked out of you (the BAD way), put in baggies and sold as drugs to Guidos, which they take before illegal, unsanctioned fist-pumping competitions.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 20, 2012, 05:25:46 PM

Dark Empress Nigel laughs at hideously inappropriate things.  For example, that bad artist that wouldn't do the "Nerve Agent Dance" for the pleasure of the Skinsaw Queen...So Nigel had the artist's feet cut off, since the artist wasn't using them anyway.  And the poor girl's severed feet are still dancing in those horrible red shoes, just outside the church door, waiting for an  absolution that will never, ever come. 

I GOTTA BE ALL 5 BILLION OF ME.

Fixed.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2012, 05:27:18 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 20, 2012, 05:25:46 PM

I GOTTA BE ALL 5 BILLION OF ME.

Fixed.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 19, 2012, 05:07:25 PM
Why can't you listen?

It's my way of sticking it to the man, man.

Now where's the "share" button so I can show all my friends how badass I am?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 20, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 19, 2012, 05:07:25 PM
Why can't you listen?

It's my way of sticking it to the man, man.

Now where's the "share" button so I can show all my friends how badass I am?

There'll be no share buttons in the camps, Trippingprincezz.  Just you, your paper-thin overalls, and your gruel bowl.  People will engage in bloodsport for cigarettes.  The guards will pipe in Gershwin tunes (you know, those annoying-ass "New York Wakes Up" things from old black and white movies), and they'll bury the dead in the latrines.

Don Coyote

Deepthroat Chopra

Cute cat photo's are out, and koala related images are in -

Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Lake of Lethe

Ah.... So I found the introduction thread first time of asking! And you say there is no coinsdence?

Hi I'm............forgot!  No that's not right.......anyway....
That's what it is....... Why am I here? Well I fell asleep on a little train ride  and missed my stop!

How can you miss a stop?
That's a ridiculous concept. I can miss having sex, I can miss a bus, I can't miss a stop!
What is a stop anyway?

An interlude whilst I attempt to find my track....put on big band type of thing stuff....and hum!

Bourne now upon the spiral current, a single I shattered to form
within this fractal of compassion, this eye can rend a single sojourn.

In tumid love of possessive companion, I seek to pay with material gain
mind motiveless through want of being, this eye of empathy is paid via pain.

When vexed by languished whimsicality, this I left being by given right
then viewed motiveless physicality, the eye once spells eternal light.

Written from already thought, an I corrupts a corporate court
counterpart of judge and jury, may eye conceive of that as sought.

Once brought into the lack of seeing, must I conflate the way to perceive
too complex the verse in action, could eye contend with sceptered malaise.

Now use of imagination, I contend with visual current creation
Through a timed confirmation of configuration, our eye will confirm all's elation.

That's a thing or not?

I have wonder or rednow? Which may be seen in time/

Sorry forgot why I'm bothering

Not yours, enjoy limitation, 

Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

Sung Low

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Doktor Howl

I keep telling kids, I keep telling them "DON'T SNORT OXYCLEAN".

But they never listen.
Molon Lube

Sung Low

Sung Low

I may have become maudlin.

I ain't so slow.

Richter

This thread killed Payne the first time and who wouldn't I recycle to get him back.

Heartless fucks. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat