News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

"Well, fuck me right in the armpit."

trippinprincezz13

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That particular one is my favorite.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Although, really, everything from Liartown USA is my favorite.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2015, 10:29:23 PM

Just looked up the site. That is just wonderful. All of it.  :lol: :lol:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

PopeTom

Back in 2001 some magnificent son of a bitch decided to paint a mural on a 30' rock wall of an abandoned quarry in the Lynn Woods (Lynn, Lynnfield, Saugus Mass. area).

This July I finally made a point to go see it with my own eyes.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on August 04, 2015, 05:45:05 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2015, 10:29:23 PM

Just looked up the site. That is just wonderful. All of it.  :lol: :lol:

Sometimes my boyfriend and I communicate entirely in lines from Apple Cabin Foods. U want it? Ask!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PopeTom on August 04, 2015, 10:21:38 PM
Back in 2001 some magnificent son of a bitch decided to paint a mural on a 30' rock wall of an abandoned quarry in the Lynn Woods (Lynn, Lynnfield, Saugus Mass. area).

This July I finally made a point to go see it with my own eyes.

That's lovely!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Apparently, once upon a time, Penthouse contained actual journalism? This seems like a *really strange* article lineup for a girlie mag.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.