News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 08:07:49 PM

"Chicken flavor"

I'm so alone.

:lulz: I have seen that in person. In fact, one of my housemates used to buy it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 25, 2014, 08:31:31 PM
What's the problem? It's just Vegetarian Ham chicken. Tastes like pork, made from turkey.

Makes sense; turkeys are basically vegetables.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 26, 2014, 03:12:44 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 25, 2014, 08:31:31 PM
What's the problem? It's just Vegetarian Ham chicken. Tastes like pork, made from turkey.

Makes sense; turkeys are basically vegetables.

These kinds of posts are why I can never leave PD.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

NOT ONLY DID SOME DUMBFUCK THINK THIS UP, SOME OTHER DUMBFUCK APPROVED IT.

I am so alone.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 03, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

I am so alone.

You can tell they saw the problem, too, because they put Jesus behind the switchplate rather than in front where his arms clearly indicate he should be.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 03, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

I am so alone.

You can tell they saw the problem, too, because they put Jesus behind the switchplate rather than in front where his arms clearly indicate he should be.

JESUS GLORY HOLE.

STOP.  JUST STOP.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am so alone.

AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 03, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

I am so alone.

Thus inventing the pedophile Jesus glory hole.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel