News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

NIGEL, I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS. (lots of pics warning)

Started by Doktor Howl, October 21, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

i dunno what you're talking about. That's quality advertising right there :D
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 06, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Wait.

Wait, guys I didn't get my December 32nd.

What happened to my December 32nd, guys? Where is it?

...guys?    :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pæs

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 06, 2015, 08:09:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 06, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Wait.

Wait, guys I didn't get my December 32nd.

What happened to my December 32nd, guys? Where is it?

...guys?    :sad:

December 32 2014

I don't know what happened. Today I woke up, expecting it to be a new year and it just wasn't. I sat up this morning, rubbing my eyes and trying to convince myself I was awake, reached for my phone to see if I'd missed anything while asleep and there it was, December 32 2014.

There was a brief segment about it on the morning news, barely more than a passing nod to the year's failure to end and a little giggle for a joke about how children born today are going to have a hell of a time figuring out when their birthday is next year. I guess it's an extra day of holiday as I'm due back at work Jan 5th. Must be like a leap-year thing. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

December 33 2014

I guess we need more than a day to sort this thing out. I talked to Ben from work and he said he was at a New Years party on the 31st and found the countdown really awkward. Everyone went through the usual rigmarole of starting at ten and working their way down but everyone started to look around uncomfortably as they reached three... two... Ben says a couple of people left the room at this point, everyone knew something was up. One... followed by an even split of people leaving the party to go home and people emptying their vessels and starting on a new one.

Oh, and the eggs have expired.

December 35 2014

Ben called and said he'd spoken to the boss. We're still on track to start work Jan 5th and not a day before. Can't go messing with client bookings when we're not sure how many days notice we're giving them of the change, he said, so looks like I'm staying at home watching Christmas reruns on the telly. Apparently you're allowed to keep playing those until the end of December.

Pæs

It was either that or starting a story about EGGS THAT NEVER EXPIRE  :eek:

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pæs

Nobody. Figured I'd add some commentary while I decided whether I liked the direction.

Junkenstein

Well, I for one, am very interested to know what's going to be going on around 40th December. I'd bet shit's getting strange by then.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.