News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Anyone ever watch grim adventures of billy and Mandy?

Started by Meunster, December 06, 2014, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

QueenThera

Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Faust on December 06, 2014, 06:35:26 PM
I watched the eris episode but it was only ok, It had a few good laughs but didn't have the charm of a lot of the cartoon network shows used to.

There were several Eris episodes. "To Eris Human", "Creating Chaos", "Happy Huggy Stuffy Bears", "Chickenball Z", "Chaos Theory", and "Complete and Utter Chaos"
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Also, hey, you guys seen that Sinbad cartoon?  Michelle Pfeiffer plays EEEEEERIS!

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Meunster

God damnit it's 1am. Im already buzzed and on way more then the recomendrd melatonin, stop bumling my old shit post thread.
Make a new thread to talk about cartoons on. It keeps making my phone beep when i grt an email.
Poe's law ;)

hooplala

Quote from: Meunster on September 15, 2015, 06:46:16 AM
God damnit it's 1am. Im already buzzed and on way more then the recomendrd melatonin, stop bumling my old shit post thread.
Make a new thread to talk about cartoons on. It keeps making my phone beep when i grt an email.

BEEP

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: Hoopla on September 15, 2015, 06:48:32 AM

BEEP

BEEP

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Quote from: Hoopla on September 15, 2015, 06:49:16 AM

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Meunster

BEEP

You sick fuck.

Oh, right, there's an unnotify buttum.
Poe's law ;)

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Meunster

Never tell a discordian anything.  Don't tell them you're in a hurry while on an elevator.  They'll push ALL the buttons. Never tell them you hate/like anything cause they hate/like everything and you always will have a reason to be wrong.
And most importantly.  Never tell them which threads you have set to notify.
They'll give you the beeps.
Poe's law ;)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.