OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

DON'T THINK I WON'T.

Also, job interview tomorrow.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM
DON'T THINK I WON'T.

Excellent!

I have a  midterm tomorrow

then again, when don't I?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

minuspace

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 23, 2015, 06:32:49 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM
DON'T THINK I WON'T.

Excellent!

I have a  midterm tomorrow

then again, when don't I?

Never.

One hour.  Pretty sure I'll be given an offer.  The moment I sign a W4, I'm outta here.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

LMNO

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

So, apparently my bid to do site security analysis has been vetoed by the Operations team. 

This is the same Operations team I informed nearly a week ago that we were running out of lightbulbs, and yet failed to replace any.  They're not even competent enough to do that, yet they think they have the ability to question my suitability.

Amusingly, they felt I had a "too high threat focus" for the site in question.  Which hasn't stopped them from taking all my suggestions outlined in my preliminary security report and making plans to implement them.

That's alright though.  I fully intend to go above their pointy little heads on this issue.

Bu🤠ns

that really sucks, Cain.  But you have someone higher up in your corner?