News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Sooo.....is this a dumb idea?

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, June 16, 2015, 08:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

^ saw that today on the news and my first thought was "wow, what a bullet I dodged"
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

MMIX

Stand-up definitely looks like a better option; though a bad crowd is more likely to attack you than to trash your car so . . .  :wink:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Reginald Ret

Quote from: MMIX on June 26, 2015, 11:12:14 AM
Stand-up definitely looks like a better option; though a bad crowd is more likely to attack you than to trash your car so . . .  :wink:
People heal, cars don't. ;)
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

yea, and i've been training in martial arts for a bit. Not to brag, but i could probably survive a few drunken hecklers.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 27, 2015, 08:39:28 AM
yea, and i've been training in martial arts for a bit. Not to brag, but i could probably survive a few drunken hecklers.
I always had you figured for a guy who is nice because he knows he doesn't have to be.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Reginald Ret on June 27, 2015, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 27, 2015, 08:39:28 AM
I always had you figured for a guy who is nice because he knows he doesn't have to be.
:)