News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

I AM NOT READY FOR THE FUTURE

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, July 06, 2015, 11:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I freaking loved Fury Road.  Every brutal, tense, fast paced second.

And the bard was awesome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on July 21, 2015, 03:58:12 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 21, 2015, 01:27:40 AM
See, yeah, I don't remember any of those things.

Maybe that's for the best, I mean if you enjoyed it that's the most important thing.

All I really remember is feeling a little jerked around by the everybody's-emotional-anguish thing, and irritated as fuck by the bookshelf scene. I'm not sure I enjoyed it, per se, but I did like the waterworld and the robots.

But I'm not a movie buff, as I said. Unless a movie is really good or really bad, my reaction is generally "hey, that's cool" and then to forget all about it. This one just happened to have some interesting science going on, and I just happen to currently be taking oceanography, or else I would likely have nothing  to say about it whatsoever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 22, 2015, 04:24:14 AM
Quote from: Faust on July 21, 2015, 03:58:12 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 21, 2015, 01:27:40 AM
See, yeah, I don't remember any of those things.

Maybe that's for the best, I mean if you enjoyed it that's the most important thing.

All I really remember is feeling a little jerked around by the everybody's-emotional-anguish thing, and irritated as fuck by the bookshelf scene. I'm not sure I enjoyed it, per se, but I did like the waterworld and the robots.

But I'm not a movie buff, as I said. Unless a movie is really good or really bad, my reaction is generally "hey, that's cool" and then to forget all about it. This one just happened to have some interesting science going on, and I just happen to currently be taking oceanography, or else I would likely have nothing  to say about it whatsoever.

I would watch a whole movie of just those robots doing their jobs. They were so good at their jobs and were programmed to be sassy.

Best characters.

minuspace

My favorite of above was the pallet/colors for new Mad Max poster.  At least there was something right about it.