News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Why they are horrible.

Started by Richter, July 07, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 16, 2015, 10:00:37 AM

Rong
Through blasphemous punomancy discovered God's c:ute root chakra, not subject to standard polydimensional NDA and is literate, we're all fucked

I'M SOMEBODY NOW!
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

EoC:

I WAS IN THAT PORTA-POTTIE, YOU BASTARD!

Dok,
Stained blue.
Molon Lube

minuspace

:lulz: :lulz:  :lulz:

LuciferX
We really only needed IX Lucifers and now the system is stretched thinner than Shandor's understanding of Ecclesiastes and international politics

Like the 10th commandment, it only seems superfluous and is actually the root of all evil (this would have been properly explained on the second (actually first) tablet if only Moses hadn't "dropped" it ;)

pyrejames

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2015, 05:09:01 AM
EoC:

Dok,
Stained blue.
Yeah I know, I needed to get the balloon higher.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: pyrejames on July 20, 2015, 11:01:12 PM
EoC:

Dok,
Stained blue.

Huh. Tapatalk seems to be using the high school e-mail address I used to sign up for it as my forum name.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 20, 2015, 11:20:31 PM

EoC:

Dok,
Stained blue.

Huh. Tapatalk seems to be using the high school e-mail address I used to sign up for it as my forum name.

Other side effects include Pop Tart.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 20, 2015, 11:33:37 PM

EoC:

Dok,
Stained blue.

You have to hand it to me, this is the longest poptart has gone without gleefully outing himself.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on July 19, 2015, 02:28:23 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 18, 2015, 05:10:51 PM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on July 17, 2015, 11:52:30 PM

Sluggas and Choppas
Owns website based on book, can't read, only scores a shooty hit on a 2+,

I DO?!  FUCK YEAH, I'M A CRACK SHOT!

Quotedon't get me started on the whole Waaaaagh!! thing, my mother died of fuckin' Waaaaagh

It's not my fault she couldn't handle a good time.

Sorry. I always screw up the notation. It still 1 in 3. I'm just a little orky in my brainmeats. That would be a 5+

Problem with my mom is she won't stay dead about it..  gonna be your problem in the afterlife you big orky 'Ardboy you.  :)

Zog that.  Gimme bikes or nothin'.
Trukks can carry a power klaw to armor pretty fast too. Mobile orc is da best ork
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on July 20, 2015, 09:06:16 PM
:lulz: :lulz:  :lulz:

LuciferX
We really only needed IX Lucifers and now the system is stretched thinner than Shandor's understanding of Ecclesiastes and international politics

Like the 10th commandment, it only seems superfluous and is actually the root of all evil (this would have been properly explained on the second (actually first) tablet if only Moses hadn't "dropped" it ;)

Moses was being groomed to be Pharoah of the usurper line of Ramses II IIRC. He cribbed much of those commandments from an Egyptian spell for his ascension. I forget which. Speaking of bibletime...

P3ntagram
Was on the boat that terrible day when Jesus fought Great Cthulhu for the souls of the disciples upon the tossed and void-dark waters of the stormy Sea of Galilee, made a painting of it, I have a copy, that was edited out of the final draft for a reason dude, stole Jesus' pathnotes on time travel in the chaos
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 20, 2015, 11:43:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 20, 2015, 11:33:37 PM

EoC:

Dok,
Stained blue.

You have to hand it to me, this is the longest poptart has gone without gleefully outing himself.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: rong on July 19, 2015, 04:40:50 AM

Rong
Through blasphemous punomancy discovered God's c:ute root chakra, not subject to standard polydimensional NDA and is literate, we're all fucked

I'M SOMEBODY NOW!

:lulz: :lulz:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on July 13, 2015, 02:40:55 AM
"I'm not going to put too fine a point on it....But it's a piece of shit."

I was halfway through my personal Jim Beam, and this was the funniest shit I had heard all night.  Dimo - fucked if I knew what he had been drinking.  The Clamato experiment had gone around the whole group, with all of us being appauled.  I'd gotten the taste out of my mouth by doing shots of mace with a gang unit cop.  He'd kindly offered me a muscle relaxant as he took one, and I was glad now that I'd declined.

EoC's smile -shimmered-

It was like that moment when you realize the oasis you've been banking on is a mirage, the impending sense of shit about to be fucked.

I forget if they were talking about an art piece or someone's writing (Eve's traffic troll was GENIUS), but feelings were about to be hurt, and the group dynamic was about to fail horribly.

Cainad was still looking sympathetically amused after my own outburst.  Our eyes met and we sort of knew we had to salvage this before the ugly happened. 

"Before we go to Providence drama - " Roger was coming out of my mouth now.  "Justify your crap Mark.  How is this shit?"

"Not like we don't have time to retool the whole thing anyways"  Cainad added.  "I mean, it's only Saturday for fucksake."  His body language could have made bomb defusing seem nonchalant.

"Very true.  And you're among friends who will not bullshit you.  As we have seen."

The smile was back, and growing.

"OK."  I acceded.  "We need to go THERE."

Holy hell.  A dispatcher, a punk rocker, a geologist... I always feel outgunned when things are about to hit the fan.  I am thankful for this pessimism, it keeps me willing to be practical and proactive.

Mark seemed to catch on.  Offense had been given, balance had to be made.  He tensed, years of jumping from stage to pit about to come to the fore.  EoC?  Relaxed.  He'd talked men through worse, and had a vicious academia about to be pointed at the whole affair.  At that moment Cram walked in with his deck of "NOT IN MY HOUSE", and saved the day.

.....or so we thought.

Weapon X brings out the best and worst in people.