News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Base Camp

Started by Edward Longpork, July 07, 2015, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward Longpork

Dear Journal:

By golly! I've been adrift down the amazon (or was it the ebay) for god-knows how long. Haven't seen heads or tails of another civilized chap in ages.

The infection is getting worse. The shaman at the last village recommended I lick one of those colorful local toads as a remedy, but it's only made my head all stuffy and dizzy, and now everything looks queer.

It's time to go ashore and have a rest. I'll put a kettle on, and hope none of the natives notice me.

hooplala

+1 for the Lord Buckley avatar
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I say!  I do like the cut of his jib!

Raphaella

It's been years since we were set adrift, it's good to be back on solid ground again. These natives seem rather amused, Ol'Chap. Better amused than restless, I always say. Now I'll set out to see about provisions!
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Faust

Be ware travellers, these lands are harsh, but the soil is fruitful if one takes the time to cultivate it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fawkes

I have noticed large amount of puns and animated pictures.. Curious
DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Eater of Clowns

Ho! Who is steering this damned place, we've driven the whole thing right into some pith helmets.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Edward Longpork

It seems like I've stumbled into some kind of cult territory. Could this be... a tribe completely isolated from rational society? the survivors from that crashed space station? Maybe they can teach me some of their local tango & wango dances. Oh, that would be delightful!

Raphaella

Tango Wango would be delightful! I do hope more survivors will wash ashore, I'd hate to think they have been over taken by the vast ocean. 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Demolition Squid

/
Some of us LIKE the ocean, thanks!
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Raphaella

Indeed, MAY YOUR TENTACLES NEVER FALTER!

Fawkes

Quote from: Demolition Squid on July 07, 2015, 10:05:12 PM

/
Some of us LIKE the ocean, thanks!

I noticed something like this before our ship exploded..
DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Raphaella

:eek: perhaps it was all a clever rouse! I do hope the natives are not cannibals.

Demolition Squid

Look, if you store your bang beaks out on deck like that, you can't very well play the innocent.

That ship was asking for it, okay?
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho