News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Base Camp

Started by Edward Longpork, July 07, 2015, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Raphaella on July 07, 2015, 10:22:32 PM
:eek: perhaps it was all a clever rouse! I do hope the natives are not cannibals.

Saaay that's a clever idea.

Have we considered eating them? I say we give it a try, eh gang?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Raphaella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_d8NhNmiRs I'VE FOUND THIS NATIVE DANCE, I HOPE IT'S TO YOUR LIKING. PLEASE DON'T EAT US THANKS
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Faust

Quote from: Raphaella on July 07, 2015, 10:58:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_d8NhNmiRs I'VE FOUND THIS NATIVE DANCE, I HOPE IT'S TO YOUR LIKING. PLEASE DON'T EAT US THANKS
This is a rite of passage, where a boy (or girl) of the tribe becomes a man and earns his right to wear the sacral salami, and hung holy pork proudly for the world to see.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fawkes

DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Raphaella on July 07, 2015, 10:22:32 PM
:eek: perhaps it was all a clever rouse! I do hope the natives are not cannibals.

You look too stringy even if we were.

Which we are not.

Ahem.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I'm sorry, DID SOMEONE SAY WANGO TANGO?

Raphaella

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Lies

Sorry I'm late, I was reading my map upside down as I'm used to doing in my native lands it seems I was walking around in circles following my own footprints once I realised I might have gotten a bit lost.

I have brought with me some perishables and explosives to trade with the natives or blow them up depending on what their reaction is to my demeanour.

Anyway, I come bearing gifts, my first gift is a free one and is a major secret technique in the culinary arts, are you ready for it?
Here it is, THE SECRET TO CHOPPING ONIONS WITHOUT CRYING.

Ready?

THE SECRET TO CHOPPINGS ONIONS WITHOUT CRYING IS THIS:

DONT FORM AN EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT.

You're welcome.

I've also worked out something else that has taken me many months of meditation to work out: Why DO firemen wear red suspenders?

I can reveal to you all today that; they wear them to keep their pants up!

Who would have thought?

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Raphaella

I'm glad you've arrived. Those explosives could be useful any second now. It's been said that it was the Demolition Squid that burst our noble ship asunder! We may need those explosives to parlay. In the mean time, there is tea.. also I've managed to salvage some fancy tea cakes.

Reginald Ret

You do NOT want to give explosives to a demolition squid, that sets off the mating dance.
The last mating dance of the demo squid had to be covered up by something called "World War 2".
You didn't really believe in "submarines" did you? People need air! Wake up and smell the "depth charges"!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on July 08, 2015, 08:44:07 AM
You do NOT want to give explosives to a demolition squid, that sets off the mating dance.
The last mating dance of the demo squid had to be covered up by something called "World War 2".
You didn't really believe in "submarines" did you? People need air! Wake up and smell the "depth charges"!

The elders still speak in hushed tones of those terrible, terrible times. The dance that goes with those stories is so awe-inducing that, looking back at the pale ghost of it that was performed at my adulthood ceremonies, I still shudder. It is said now that Witch Doktor Howl and ECH are the only men left alive who have seen that dance and survived.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 08, 2015, 03:22:14 PM

The elders still speak in hushed tones of those terrible, terrible times. The dance that goes with those stories is so awe-inducing that, looking back at the pale ghost of it that was performed at my adulthood ceremonies, I still shudder. It is said now that Witch Doktor Howl and ECH are the only men left alive who have seen that dance and survived.
for a given value of survived, I mean, one of them thinks he lives in Tucson!
The other has it worse though, he knows he lives in Tucson.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 08, 2015, 03:22:14 PM

I survived through proper application of Bad Science.  ECH survived because he's seen worse.  WWII, to ECH, was "that time when everyone got in a ruckus at the same time and had to be slapped down".  He is like the world's bouncer.  If you can't behave, OUT YOU GO.  This is why there are so many Nazis and such floating frozen in orbit.

Molon Lube

Faust

How do we stop them from leaving short of marrying them and reverse plantationing them?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Raphaella

:oops:  I'M SORRY BUT IT SEEMS BLOBFISH IS INEDIBLE, PLEASE DON'T EAT THE TEA CAKES  :oops:

Oh this really is a disaster, who could have known they were so wretched, look at all their fleshy skin... oh dear, so sorry.