News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

ITT: Conspiracy theory memes found in my FB and other Social Media crap streams

Started by Raphaella, July 08, 2015, 12:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

:argh!: OMG guys!! Look at what the government is doing?? They keep us all as slaves to media inflating issues like the Confederate flag and gay marriage so that we will be blind to the TRUTH!! Turns out they have been hiding the FACT that mosquitoes have been modifying our DNA so they can become CYBORGS! DO YOUR RESEARCH SHEEPLE!
one like equals one squashed mosquito cyborg
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Fawkes

DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Raphaella

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/06/30/huge-black-cube-spotted-over-texas-629-watch/

OMG!! Guys, this huge black cube came from another dimension!!! I heard it's a GOVERNMENT project in league with the chemtrail companies to spray the upper atmosphere with holographic star dust so they can use their evil government lazorz to project holograms into the sky! That way they can fake an ALIEN invasion, for fun and profit.  :horrormirth:

Soon they sky will be full of the four horseman and everyone will riot because they think the end times are near!
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Raphaella

I don't know where people come up with this stuff, but MAN I HOPE THEY NEVER STOP. I am a conspiracy theory enthusiast. I love this stuff. Always have, always will... well until ONE OF THEM IS PROVEN TRUE, then it's no fun at all.  :fnord:

Lies

Here is the complete and utter truth on the new world order and who's really in control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4nSjPdT788

No, seriously, it really is.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Lies on July 08, 2015, 07:09:54 AM
Here is the complete and utter truth on the new world order and who's really in control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4nSjPdT788

No, seriously, it really is.
huh, nifty.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Raphaella

Fawkes

DISCO/DCM/DIT/DO tp c? a32 p++<+ e? f<++$ s-:- !>tv? b+ om5 raw÷ dc--! e* h-! rx? gdp+$ k++

Lies

From some hippy group called "evolvefest"
-
"
From our Friend Cristhian Escalante: "I've been saying this for years: They (The Fallen Angels) want to destroy our sacred sexual essence, our sacred male and female sexual energies. And why? Because they know that when persons of the same sex come together they automatically cause permanent damage to the light body and energy centers (chakras) making Ascension almost impossible.

YES! You Heard Right!!

When two people of the same sex come together they cause permanent damage to the light body, making The Awakening of the Kundalini Impossible and ultimately making their spiritual journey a total waste of time!

I am Gnostic and I've been saying this for years and now that it has become "The Law of the Land" we will start to see their (The Fallen Angels) sinister plan unfold and progress even more.

So it's beyond a biological thing, their attack and target is more on an energetic level. They want to completely damage us physically and energetically by altering the chemicals in our food, air and water.

Their ultimate goal is damaging the body to a point where the light body is so weak that it becomes non-functional. It's an extremely sinister and evil plan to destroy all of Gods Children!"
- Oh it exists, and how!

Raphaella

Quote from: Lies on July 09, 2015, 07:23:49 AM
From some hippy group called "evolvefest"

Oh wow, I should go check out that bag of crazy. Thanks Lies. LOL evolvefest, what the :? seriously what kind of name is that even? Is it a festival of evolution type image they wish to evoke deep in the minds eye? I really should check them out, they seem out there enough... maybe out there enough to warrant an EXPEDITION?? I've not gotten enough use out of my pith helmet avatar quite yet.

LMNO

Raphaella

Raphaella

So this is not actually a conspiracy meme but I don't really know where to put it, I suppose I could start a new thread but it's whateves. It did show up in my FB news feed though...

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2015/07/06/mra-peter-nolan-killing-women-is-the-only-path-to-justice-for-men-now/

QuoteIn a series of recent blog posts and Tweets, Nolan has heralded a number of murders of women at the hands of their exes in his native Australia as portents of a new age of antifeminist retribution.