News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

BIP 2013 Production Photos

Started by Cuddlefish, April 07, 2013, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

This publication gave me the following superpowers: lack of sensation in my extremities, and the ability to taste my own teeth. Highly recommended.
- Rev. Cainad

McGrupp

"Surprisingly little information about cats."
-Cat Fancy Magazine

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: McGrupp on August 22, 2013, 03:35:30 PM
"Surprisingly little information about cats."
-Cat Fancy Magazine

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"This book turned me into the King of Belgium. Twice." -Waffles
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Dimocritus

Just a heads up, I'm snagging a small handful of these "reviews" right now, buuuuut (don't get mad) I'm replacing names with totally fake names, except for anyone that hasn't already contributed. Capice?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO

"This is not a book.  It's an existential threat."
- Donald Rumsfeld

EK WAFFLR

"After reading this book, I want to kill a motherfucker and get wasted on cheap whisky."
-Rezső Seress

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

McGrupp

"Why? Why have you brought me back? Book Quote? I don't understand. Why have you disturbed my eternal slumber? The pain...the pain...."
-Abraham Lincoln

LMNO

"Wait. I take it back. 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law, except for these sorry bastards'. I mean really, what the hell."
-Aliester Crowley

LMNO

"You're doing it wrong."
-Robert Anton Wilson

Cuddlefish

Ok, so:

Front cover's been fixed (Bob Dobbs removed. Replaced with Zombie Dok)
Back cover is done.
Legal page is done.

All that's left:

Table of contents.
Scan this shit.

At this point, I feel safe saying that this will DEFINITELY be done within two weeks. And I think that's probably a bit conservative of an estimate.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

tarod

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

There should be a book that's 250 pages of quotes and introductions about the book, and one page of book.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cuddlefish

Everything is scanned in. Have to do some minor edits to the PDFs. This thread will be obsolete in a day or two.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?