PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

CRAMULUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 23, 2011, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 01:31:28 AM
Quote from: pH on March 25, 2011, 01:31:00 AM
Goes back to the 1600s as in part of my family lives in Oklahoma, and they are the family historians, and thats as far back as they can trace with surety.

Sounds more like they live in Utah.

Hell I don't know any of my family before the 18th century.  16th is a little nuts.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:34:42 AM
Lessee...

...Playing dress up and smashing each other with heavy fucking rattan sticks

or

...Wearing loads of mascara and pretending to be a vampire.
Can't we do both?  :?

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 02:36:58 AM
Lessee...

or

Nah.  One jackass swallows a fake fang, and the whining NEVER stops...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Lessee...

or

No.  Because you'd get all fucked up on mead and wear the wrong outfit.

And then Richter would smack you with the 7 pound silly stick, and it would mean no end of paperwork.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:38:45 AM
Lessee...

or

No.  Because you'd get all fucked up on mead and wear the wrong outfit.

And then Richter would smack you with the 7 pound silly stick, and it would mean no end of paperwork.

Depends.  If it was MY mead, Richter'd have to move quick to get there first.

Besides, anyone that fucked up is easier disposed of by tipping them into a ditch on a rainy night.  Less paperwork for a tragic accidental drowning than, "oops, tripped and fell on my stick.  Six times."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

navkat

I can't trace shit. My great-grandfather came to NY from Calabria under a different name because he was running from some shit in Italy.

Later, after he cleaned up his mess, the name he came under mysteriously disappeared and a bunch of Cavallaris mysteriously started running shit at South Street Seaport.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on March 25, 2011, 02:43:56 AM
I can't trace shit. My great-grandfather came to NY from Calabria under a different name because he was running from some shit in Italy.

Later, after he cleaned up his mess, the name he came under mysteriously disappeared and a bunch of Cavallaris mysteriously started running shit at South Street Seaport.

We go back, more or less, to about 1870.

But since my family INVENTED "out of wedlock", it is utterly impossible to verify anything before that on my mother's side.

On my dad's side, all evidence points to us being very, very untalented pirates out of Cornwall, who lasted JUST long enough to breed before getting their necks stretched.  We've also been able to pin down 2 famous sheep thieves (WTF?), a whole family of boat wreckers, and a poisoner.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:46:27 AM

But since my family INVENTED "out of wedlock", it is utterly impossible to verify anything before that on my mother's side.

On my dad's side, all evidence points to us being very, very untalented pirates out of Cornwall, who lasted JUST long enough to breed before getting their necks stretched.  We've also been able to pin down 2 famous sheep thieves (WTF?), a whole family of boat wreckers, and a poisoner.

Totally not surprised you come from a long line of bastards.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

these boat wreckers, did they wreck their own boats or other people's?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 25, 2011, 02:48:20 AM

Totally not surprised you come from a long line of bastards.   :)

Oh, fuck yeah.  Great granny was a flapper, and utterly smashed any hopes of a proper geneology.

My family tree looks like a mangrove.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 02:49:31 AM

Light fire on beach to fool ships as to where the coastline/harbor is.

Thump survivors of wreck on head, and toss back into ocean.

Take stuff.

BabylonHoruv

sheep thief makes sense, famous thief makes sense, even famous sheep makes sense, but somehow all three together does not.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 25, 2011, 02:50:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 02:49:31 AM

Light fire on beach to fool ships as to where the coastline/harbor is.

Thump survivors of wreck on head, and toss back into ocean.

Take stuff.
Those are my kind of boat wreckers.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on March 25, 2011, 02:52:00 AM

sheep thief makes sense, famous thief makes sense, even famous sheep makes sense, but somehow all three together does not.

Not much happens in Cornwall, apparently.