News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

espistle to the fools`

Started by Unbound Wrench, May 16, 2004, 05:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbound Wrench

i have come to tell you that you are bound. yes, you so called worshippers of chaos, you are infact bound by the things you mock and laugh at. you say you shun order, and yet you know that you can not. to shun order is to be bound. to shun disorder is to be bound. to acknowledge anything but the eternal, is to be bound. i laugh at you.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Unbound Wrenchi have come to tell you that you are bound. yes, you so called worshippers of chaos, you are infact bound by the things you mock and laugh at. you say you shun order, and yet you know that you can not. to shun order is to be bound. to shun disorder is to be bound. to acknowledge anything but the eternal, is to be bound. i laugh at you.

I never proclaimed to be unbound cause i wanna worship chaos, believing in chaos just means that you can be considdered a coconut with feet.
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Unbound Wrench

your bound words are all that is. may you be bound forever.

Den Sorte Dragen

singing*: "don´t wanna be yr unbound wrench
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

gnimbley

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragensinging*: "don´t wanna be yr unbound wrench

MedeoPlusPlus

I've seen you write that on at least three separate occasions... is it a real song?
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Medeo

I've seen you write that on at least three separate occasions... is it a real song?

Nah - it is just the Dragen failing to cope with the Whatever 'Tard in Unbound Wrench's sig.

Malaul

I thought he was trying to convey to the guy how irritating it is to hear the same set of words over adn over again...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: gnimbley

::dances::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Unbound Wrenchi have come to tell you that you are bound. yes, you so called worshippers of chaos, you are infact bound by the things you mock and laugh at. you say you shun order, and yet you know that you can not. to shun order is to be bound. to shun disorder is to be bound. to acknowledge anything but the eternal, is to be bound. i laugh at you.

Heh.  Sucker.

You think you're unbound?  Really?

If so, I have something for you to read.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

I smell another spurious paradoy coming on ;-)

What have we done with inner sense?
It disappeared with rights and laws that don't make sense
Adolescent presidents
Wasting lives on getting oil for their friends

"Don't wanna be your unbound wrench"
One more dogmatic Guru said
I'd rather be non-exis-tent
I'll never be your unbound wrench

All this time to Fnord out trends
What do you do when your guru wants some head?
Now fanatics try to rend
All the fundies are unhinging in their heads

Now and Zen
Now and Zen

One more time before I retch
I never said it all was set in stone
Just like you wanted it all absolute in confidence
The world is not a structured kit and you can't
sell me all that king-type shit!

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Malaul

::joins the celebration::
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Efrim

This is the way. Someone tries to insult all of us and we just throw a text party. brilliant.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

chaosgraves:agentoferis

trying to hear unbound wrench over the din. also starts danceing cause of the funky beat
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: Efrim

This is the way. Someone tries to insult all of us and we just throw a text party. brilliant.

Search for the thread entitled "He Died For You". We had some fun with that guy :twisted:
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++