News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Notes for people wishing to visit Tucson™.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 11, 2010, 04:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 11, 2010, 09:08:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 09:03:39 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 11, 2010, 09:02:01 PM
Fine, we'll all go together and encounter these problems in a series of hilarious shenanigans after which we reach our destination while having learned something valuable about ourselves.  It'll be such a delightful romp you CRANKY OLD BASTARDS.

See, then I'd have to kill you all, and Devo II would have to remake Helter Skelter.

Do you really want that?

It's comments like these that make you the disgruntled but lovable mentor of our wacky gang.  Let's go get into adventures, all, and solve mysteries and such!

Next June, yeah.  Oh, yeah.

Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 09:35:02 PM
Fine, we'll all go together and encounter these problems in a series of hilarious shenanigans after which we reach our destination while having learned something valuable about ourselves.  It'll be such a delightful romp you CRANKY OLD BASTARDS.

See, then I'd have to kill you all, and Devo II would have to remake Helter Skelter.

Do you really want that?

It's comments like these that make you the disgruntled but lovable mentor of our wacky gang.  Let's go get into adventures, all, and solve mysteries and such!

Arizona in JUNE????

Pass.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 11, 2010, 09:35:43 PM

Do you really want that?

Arizona in JUNE????

Pass.

The worst part is his response doesn't hint heavily that he's excited about adventures and mysteries any more strongly than it hints at the excited prospect of throttling me to death should the opportunity arise.  :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 11, 2010, 09:38:26 PM

Do you really want that?

Arizona in JUNE????

Pass.

The worst part is his response doesn't hint heavily that he's excited about adventures and mysteries any more strongly than it hints at the excited prospect of throttling me to death should the opportunity arise.  :)

Well, what it means is that I'm coming back to Providence next June, and I'm going to feed you to hipsters.  Alive.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 09:40:12 PM

Do you really want that?

Arizona in JUNE????

Pass.

Well, what it means is that I'm coming back to Providence next June, and I'm going to feed you to hipsters.  Alive.

I'm not a vegetarian, it wouldn't be ironic enough for them to eat me.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 11, 2010, 09:40:12 PM

Do you really want that?

Arizona in JUNE????

Pass.

Who are we feeding the hipsters to?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on August 11, 2010, 10:21:56 PM

Who are we feeding the hipsters to?

If they're eating me, I'm not entirely certain eating them in turn would be a health conscious decision.  In fact, it might not be a good idea to do this in Rhode Island - it's a small state, they can't spare the land that just frankly won't ever be the same.

Otherwise I have no objections to this plan.  I cannot think of a worse fate for the hipsters but for me, causing severe discomfort and potentially psychologically damaging hallucinations are pretty much exactly how I want to go out.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Aucoq

:lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Suu

Just fucking take a plane.

This has been East Coast wisdom by Suu.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

Or a train. If the trains run through my shitty little city and the even shittier towns around us, then they surely run though Tuscon.

Though I enjoyed my drive to Tuscon in 2007. It's kind of nice, if you like the desert.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

I don't think I've ever been in a desert.  Unless Palo Alto counts.

Epimetheus

Interesting. And frightening.
I'm sure there are equivalent horrors in California, but I'm that kind of person that just hasn't looked into these things nearly enough for his own good.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Juana

Oh yes, we do. The Mojave starts on the LA side of the Grapevine and doesn't end for a long, long way. You really ought to, by the way. It's nice.

Quote from: Sigmatic on August 14, 2010, 07:37:35 AM
I don't think I've ever been in a desert.  Unless Palo Alto counts.
Nope.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."