Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

I have 6 months. ....

.... until I can tell us military to piss up a rope

But fucking everybody is trying to get me to re enlist.

Also some fucking worthless sergeant has been flagging soldiers without telling ANYONE.  I've been flagged for 4 months. No one fucking knew. I about lost my mind.

And my DM is defective.

Cain

All dungeon masters are defective, it's part of the job role

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My housemate's tiny, weird little dog just died in his arms. He'd been having seizures since early this morning. :cry:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 12, 2015, 02:55:32 PM
My housemate's tiny, weird little dog just died in his arms. He'd been having seizures since early this morning. :cry:

Aw man, that's so sad.  :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2015, 09:17:17 AM
Yeah, I'm getting kinda (read: extremely) worried by contemporary liberalism's punishment fetish.  Of course, this could be because contemporary liberalism is dominated by upper class dweebs who have never seen the results of the carceral state in full swing or how the power of the state falls disproportionately on the poor, on ethnic minorities and on alternative sexualities. 

Throw in the dangerous attitudes towards free speech which have been made abundantly clear in the past few days, the complete inability to argue positions on their merits (instead relying on mockery, online mobs and character assassination), the insular tree club mentality of upper class brats, the reduction of liberalism from political ideology to social mores and the unabashed worship of state power so long as it is directed at the "right" people (suspected rapists, paedophiles, PUA douchebags, "hate preachers") or at the very least controlled by the right people (Obama drone striking the shit out of 8 different countries at once is pretty cool), and I'm this close to calling it a day for liberalism entirely.

I mean, either you believe in unalieable rights (which don't necessarily and, IMO, shouldn't be considered "natural rights") and aiding the weakest and most vulnerable in society, or you don't.  And I'm increasingly getting the impression that modern liberalism dont.

I feel like this post should be kept and referenced a couple decades from now when people ask "How come they didn't see it coming?"
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 12, 2015, 02:24:13 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 10, 2015, 11:43:29 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 10, 2015, 11:37:16 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 10, 2015, 11:32:59 PM
OH OH OH also I forgot until just now that he was telling me that Oregon wind farms only produce 1% of our power (it's actually over 12%) and that they kill 3000 bald eagles a year. Also that wind farms are changing weather patterns.

I really wanted to say "I think you got a C because you seem to be incapable of fact-checking", but I didn't. Instead I played wide-eyed, naive and interested, in the hopes of getting him to bray some more stupid.

I assume you are capable of this because you already have your dick up everyone's asses? Because I would be having a hard time not trying to plant my foot up this guy's.

I have almost unlimited capacity for egging idiots on in pursuit of entertainment.

I can vouch for this.

LOVE BULLETS

One of the first times I ever went drinking with Nigel when I got up here, it was her, her friend, and some dude explaining to us all about the two and only two types of women in the world...princesses and tom-boys. Trolling that man was such a powerful aphrodisiac that it spun me personally out into an 18 month+ relationship.

There's a potency in playing with stupid.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Oh no!

He loved that little weird dude. So sad.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 12, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
Quote from: a somewhat wiser Joe. on January 11, 2015, 07:02:53 PM
I sometimes wonder if the future galactic archeologists that find earth will also wonder if we really knew what we were doing. Like in every galaxy there's always THAT species... and it happens to be us.

:lulz:

If you're in a poker game and you can't spot the sucker...

Clearly if you're from Earth that means it's time to go all in and risk as much of the future as possible on a low pocket pair.

Maybe that took the metaphor too far.. but it's what's up.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 12, 2015, 04:32:34 PM

Oh no!

He loved that little weird dude. So sad.

Yeah, we're all sad. :( But he gave him a good life, and he got to be held and loved to the very end.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 12, 2015, 04:29:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 12, 2015, 02:24:13 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 10, 2015, 11:43:29 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 10, 2015, 11:37:16 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 10, 2015, 11:32:59 PM
OH OH OH also I forgot until just now that he was telling me that Oregon wind farms only produce 1% of our power (it's actually over 12%) and that they kill 3000 bald eagles a year. Also that wind farms are changing weather patterns.

I really wanted to say "I think you got a C because you seem to be incapable of fact-checking", but I didn't. Instead I played wide-eyed, naive and interested, in the hopes of getting him to bray some more stupid.

I assume you are capable of this because you already have your dick up everyone's asses? Because I would be having a hard time not trying to plant my foot up this guy's.

I have almost unlimited capacity for egging idiots on in pursuit of entertainment.

I can vouch for this.

LOVE BULLETS

One of the first times I ever went drinking with Nigel when I got up here, it was her, her friend, and some dude explaining to us all about the two and only two types of women in the world...princesses and tom-boys. Trolling that man was such a powerful aphrodisiac that it spun me personally out into an 18 month+ relationship.

There's a potency in playing with stupid.

Oh my god I almost forgot about that asshole. He kept grabbing my ass.

Cain

The latest "thing" on tumblr is godkin.

BRB, just drowning my sorrows with a litre of vodka...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 12, 2015, 11:43:57 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :argh!:

No, that's fucking excellent. The world is not going to be a gentle place for these children.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 12, 2015, 11:47:21 PM

No, that's fucking excellent. The world is not going to be a gentle place for these children.

This is why I don't try to argue with them.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 13, 2015, 03:12:13 AM

There's really no reason to.

The way I tend to see it is that childhood, and its accompanying unrealistic/idealistic/fantasy phase, is currently extended in privileged societies to about the age of 25. The bad news is that the whole extended childhood thing is irritating and obnoxious. The good news is that apparently the prefrontal cortex continues to develop until they adopt their adult roles in life, so it's perfectly plausible that they may end up smarter and with better foresight than previous generations.

Either way, most of them, by 30, will be embarrassed about the way they thought and behaved at 20, much as most of us at 20 were embarrassed by our 15-year-old selves.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 13, 2015, 03:20:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 13, 2015, 03:12:13 AM

There's really no reason to.

The way I tend to see it is that childhood, and its accompanying unrealistic/idealistic/fantasy phase, is currently extended in privileged societies to about the age of 25. The bad news is that the whole extended childhood thing is irritating and obnoxious. The good news is that apparently the prefrontal cortex continues to develop until they adopt their adult roles in life, so it's perfectly plausible that they may end up smarter and with better foresight than previous generations.

Either way, most of them, by 30, will be embarrassed about the way they thought and behaved at 20, much as most of us at 20 were embarrassed by our 15-year-old selves.

That's all correct, but I am in it more for watching life smack them in the face with a ton of dented feels.
Molon Lube