News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

JSTOR theft

Started by Cain, April 25, 2007, 09:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

ITT you name any topic and I will, for free, find and upload academic papers on  them for you.

I love this server being all paid up.

cyberus

Awhile ago I heard about some kid writing his thesis or big final math project for his degree, on a lengthy proof that basically said 1+1=3.  Or maybe it was something less exciting like 1+1=2.  At any rate, it was quite long, as I heard it.  If you can't find that, anything with a flavor of strange will do.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Cain

I dont suppose you have a name?  Only the search isn't coming up with much....

cyberus

No idea.  Could have been a made up story, or one of those "A friend of a friend's cousin did this" type things.  Like the kid who had four hours to write an essay on "What is Bravery" and he sat there writing nothing for four hours, and in the last minute, he scribbled "THIS IS BRAVERY!" and got an A on the paper.  If you can dig up something similar to the Calvin & Hobbes = Fight club treatise I'd be quite thrilled.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

LMNO

"Listen, Little Man!" by Wilhelm Reich.

Cain

Will check in a bit.  Am deciding whether to write about EU-Russian relations on an empty stomach, or get something to eat. 

Cain

Nope, not there sorry.

LMNO

Cain

Only things written about him.

OK, so its not great on that front.  But fuck me, I have a huge file filled with nuclear strategy papers now....

LMNO

Anything on acoustics and microphone phase cancellation?

Cramulus

Okay, a few years back I read a magazine article which talked about this paper I've been trying to track down.

Basically they had two groups of kindergarteners who drank water bottles at lunch. Group A was composed of kids who got new water bottles every day. Group B was composed of kids whose parents refilled the same bottles every day. They tracked these kids over the years, and by grade 5, group B's test scores were significantly lower than group A's.

They cited the plastic molecules in the water having a sort of retardation effect over time. The conclusion was that you shouldn't drink out of the same bottle for more than a month or so.

Sort of reminds me of the lead used in Rome's aqueducts and the theory that Romans were gradually retarded.

I've been using this article like mad in conversation, but I'd like to read the actual reference behind it so I'm not totally talking out my ass. If you could dig that up somehow, I will give you a cookie.

Cain

Cram,
its not looking good, so far.  I can't find much, because of the search bringing up every useless paper with the word "child" in it.

LMNO,
got 19 or so papers.  Anything in particular, or just all of them?

LMNO

I dunno.  Something that might hvae practical real-world applications.

For, say, recording three incredibly loud instruments in a 10m x 5m concrete box.

Cain

How about "A 3D Sound Primer: Directional hearing and Stereo Reproduction"?

I can also throw in "3-D Sound Spatialization using Ambisonic Techniques", "   A Kepstrum Approach to Filtering, Smoothing and Prediction with Application to Speech Enhancement" and "Active Shielding and Control of Noise" .

LMNO

The first and the third, please.

Thankee-sai.