News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

As the Minister of FABULOUS™ around here, I proclaim:

Started by LMNO, June 25, 2012, 01:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

If you're not sure of what to do on a Saturday Night, please observe.

Let's Have a Kiki

Watch this three times in succession.

This message will repeat until the FABULOUS™ reaches adequate levels.

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, I'm not gonna miss this one.

Bookmark sent to home email.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Okay, I think I've got it now, but there's just one part I don't understand.

Was Bill Cosby having a kiki?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

But where were Captain Zentastic and The Big Gay Cowboys, when the deal went down and Ma and Sis and Little Billy got tossed out into the street?  No shoulders to cry on, no PILLS HERE to take, no tears to cry.  Just a slow shuffle off to find a streetcorner from which to sell newspapers to the people who still drive, who still aren't those people walking...Where were they?  Did they all just sit on their magickle hosries and look all heroic while everything went bust? 

Maybe it's not their fault.  Maybe they want to help, but don't quite know how, since Liberace and Johnny Cash took a powder.  What good is a posse without the sheriff, after all?

Maybe the OK Corral sorta spread out, and all the good guys got poop on them, got shown to have feet of clay, and then they were devoured by the disillusioned natives that thought the were Gods, sort of like what happened to Captain Cook?  Maybe. 

But the results are the same.  Sodom meet Gamorrah.  Big Gay Cowboys meet Banksters, and I'll see you out front of the tavern at noon, partner.  Get yourself measured for a coffin.  This town ain't big enough for the millions of us.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Quote from: Net on June 25, 2012, 02:43:08 PM
Okay, I think I've got it now, but there's just one part I don't understand.

Was Bill Cosby having a kiki?

Yes.  Bill Cosby was indeed having a Kiki.

The Good Reverend Roger

I seemed to have sucked all the music out of the room.

Sorry.

LMNO

GIRL, PUT ON YOUR HEELS, LOCK THE DOORS, PULL THE BLINDS, BECAUSE WE ARE COMING OVER.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 25, 2012, 04:45:37 PM
GIRL, PUT ON YOUR HEELS, LOCK THE DOORS, PULL THE BLINDS, BECAUSE WE ARE COMING OVER.

You guys have ALL THE FUN.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Triple Zero

That was beautiful :D

Is Scissor Sisters more like this, and if so, can you recommend what to check out next?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Junkenstein

I have a strange sense of pride and shame about just how many of the films I can name in that clip.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 25, 2012, 01:26:56 PM
If you're not sure of what to do on a Saturday Night, please observe.

Let's Have a Kiki

Watch this three times in succession.

This message will repeat until the FABULOUS™ reaches adequate levels.

I think I may have a new religion.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger