News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on March 03, 2011, 05:30:18 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 05:11:26 PM
I must have missed the part of "What to look for in a good man" lecture that said "you need to get yourself a good giraffe hunter."

What the hell would a guy even do with one if he got it?
Car seat covers!!!!!! And boots! Sexy G-String!

Maybe a purse or a piece of luggage?

Stuff the fucker and put it in the front yard?

I reckon you can eat Giraffe but I imagine the meat would be stringy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM
Newt Gingrich may run for president.  That could be interesting. 

And Doomed.

Unless your name is Richard Milhous Nixon or Chester Arthur, once you leave politics, you can never, ever come back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Newt Gingrich

If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

I have a question. Um.......hasn't this species spent more time dwelling in dirty conditions than in the ultra hygienic ones that are found in some parts of first world nations? If so, wouldn't that invalidate the "OMG WIMMEZ CANT FITE CUZ DEY VAJAJAYZ WULD GET DIRTY" argument?

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I don't think we'll be repeating WWI anytime soon.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 03, 2011, 08:24:40 PM

If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

I have a question. Um.......hasn't this species spent more time dwelling in dirty conditions than in the ultra hygienic ones that are found in some parts of first world nations? If so, wouldn't that invalidate the "OMG WIMMEZ CANT FITE CUZ DEY VAJAJAYZ WULD GET DIRTY" argument?

I suspect that's more the "Oh, God, don't give wimmenz GUNZ!  If you show dem da gunz, they gonna shoot US!" argument.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 08:32:28 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 03, 2011, 08:24:40 PM

I suspect that's more the "Oh, God, don't give wimmenz GUNZ!  If you show dem da gunz, they gonna shoot US!" argument.

And at least in my case they would be right.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Don Coyote

And I've been thinking about the disparity between the relative strength an average man and woman. It would seem to me, that if the armed forces simply gender neutralizes the physical fitness standards, and sets them towards what a SOLDIER needs to do at a bare minimum, that everyone would be at the same bare minimum. Which is something the Army is doing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Fact inconvenient for Newt:  Women make better fighter pilots, both mentally and physically.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:37:20 PM
Fact inconvenient for Newt:  Women make better fighter pilots, both mentally and physically.

I think I read something years ago that strongly suggested women would make better submariners than men.

Adios

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 03, 2011, 08:45:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:37:20 PM

I think I read something years ago that strongly suggested women would make better submariners than men.

Women are also better heavy machine operators. They aren't nearly as hard on the equipment.

Luna

Also, I do not need to be able to arm-wrestle you in order to blow your brains out at range.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
Also, I do not need to be able to arm-wrestle you in order to blow your brains out at range.

But you do if you get overrun.

Just saying.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:08:43 PM

Just saying.

Which can be overcome by creating, and enforcing standards of physical regardless of gender and a more rigorously trained close quarters combat program, but like TGRR says, you can't jsut rely on your trigger finger, which is what a large majority of women I've met in the Army say.
"Why are we learning combatives. I got a gun." :kingmeh:

Adios

Just saying.
A girl kicked my ass one day in Tae Kwon Do class.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on March 03, 2011, 10:51:38 PM

Just saying.
A girl kicked my ass one day in Tae Kwon Do class.
Girl I was dating decided to, for no reason at all, perform a take down on me, in front of the local Army recruiters. Her boot cut my lip.  :lulz: