News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

STUFF I HATE

Started by E.O.T., March 31, 2010, 08:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

I HAVE NOT

consumed anything but OldCrow for the last 36 hours, so currently i'm not seriously hating much, but, this threads about what one hates. however, it can't be political crap, it's gotta be stuff like 'when yer tea goes cold' or 'when people hold their sneeze in'.

I HATE

when
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't talk about stuff I hate right now. I could make a list, but that would be unsatisfying, as it would include a lot of obvious things like people who idealize the past and hippies and homeopathy and etc.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess I could go the distance and say that I hate when I've been holding a fart in but then it sneaks out while I'm sitting and totally goes up my vagina so I have to go to the bathroom and queef because, fuck, who wants a fart to live up their vagina?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

THAT BELONGS

in the fetish thread.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

notathing

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 31, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
I guess I could go the distance and say that I hate when I've been holding a fart in but then it sneaks out while I'm sitting and totally goes up my vagina so I have to go to the bathroom and queef because, fuck, who wants a fart to live up their vagina?

WAT I have lady parts and i have never experienced this it sounds horrible :x :x :x :x :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Gonna give that the "you're a young thing and never been sitting in the computer chair that way" out.

Captain Utopia

Remington

Quote from: Nigel on March 31, 2010, 08:50:15 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 31, 2010, 09:30:45 AM
Gonna give that the "you're a young thing and never been sitting in the computer chair that way" out.
Yeah, that'll do me for nightmares this week.
Is it plugged in?

Bruno

I hate when you have an intermittent problem, for example, with your car, and it decides to work just fine on the day you try to get it fixed. Extra hate points if the part is under warranty, but they won't replace it unless you can prove that it is broken, and the part has to come out of the car before they can test it to make sure it's broken before they give you a new one.

tl;dr: FUCK YOU, ALTERNATOR!!!!!!!
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Out of all the threads in the world, you had to bump this one.