News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED holist appreciation thread

Started by Dildo Argentino, September 18, 2012, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Your art is total shit, though, and I refrained from comment rather than saying it's shit because that's what I usually do when someone here posts art that isn't good. It's a social graces thing.

I think it's a hypocritical self-defense move, myself. Thanks for your opinion.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:23:17 PM
Obviously.  You've never had anything to say.

No, he says with infinite patience (I found it! Infinite patience! I knew it was around here somewhere! Thank you, PD!!!), it's because it is perfectly possible to say something without ranting.

I am now developing a theory, by the way, Roger, that you are in fact desperately insecure. I have not thought of this option before, but now that it has occurred to me, it has potential.

See? No ranting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:33:35 PM
Further for the record: I do support them. Today, for instance, I made about 10 litres of duck soup and went shopping, despite the fact that I can bearly lift my left arm due to yesterday's bicycle accident involving black ice and a partly torn ligament in my shoulder.

And you're here about 24/7, while neglecting your children.  And making duck soup, rather than earning any money.  And attempting to fuck off to England a few months back.

:lulz:

Father of the year.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:35:34 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 07, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Your art is total shit, though, and I refrained from comment rather than saying it's shit because that's what I usually do when someone here posts art that isn't good. It's a social graces thing.

I think it's a hypocritical self-defense move, myself. Thanks for your opinion.

That's because you're a sociopath.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:37:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:23:17 PM
Obviously.  You've never had anything to say.

No, he says with infinite patience (I found it! Infinite patience! I knew it was around here somewhere! Thank you, PD!!!), it's because it is perfectly possible to say something without ranting.

I am now developing a theory, by the way, Roger, that you are in fact desperately insecure. I have not thought of this option before, but now that it has occurred to me, it has potential.

See? No ranting.

No, actually, you're a toxic little freak who hasn't said SHIT other than to rip on people like Twid, ranting or otherwise.

You have nothing to say, no matter how loudly you say it.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:42:11 PM
No, actually, you're a toxic little freak who hasn't said SHIT other than to rip on people like Twid, ranting or otherwise.

You still sound angry. Try again!

That's a bit better. Cold contempt, or somesuch. Blatantly false, however. Lying is bad!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:53:36 PM

That's a bit better. Cold contempt, or somesuch. Blatantly false, however. Lying is bad!

No, Holist, you're quite the loser, and a bad father to boot.  You certainly aren't going to provide for your kids with your art or music, that's for certain.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2012, 04:56:35 PM
Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 04:53:36 PM

No, Holist, you're quite the loser, and a bad father to boot.  You certainly aren't going to provide for your kids with your art or music, that's for certain.

1. We'll just see about that, won't we? The eldest ones will soon take care of themselves... and as to how you can be certain, the mind boggles. A motherfucking veritable scientist, you!  :lulz:

2. Luckily, I have a few more things up my sleeve as well.

3. You seem to have been trying to get the last word with an Aspie for some time now, or am I construing things in the wrong light?

Dildo Argentino

Also, I think you will come to regret this stuff. We'll see about that, too.

You're not simply an old dog, you're an old and vicious dog. You are trying to bite where it hurts worst, and you know from bitter experience that that is where it usually hurts the most. Every now and then, though, even the most viciousest oldest doggie fails.

Nephew Twiddleton

No im mot a recording musician in the sense that youre using it. I am a musician who can make recordings but im not particularly good at it. I didnt record the album. Someone else did. I just played my riffs.

And either your ear is very very sensitive or youre being deliberate picky. But since you say later that shes only slightly out of tune for little amounts of time im going to say its the latter.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 07, 2012, 05:01:55 PM

Also, I think you will come to regret this stuff. We'll see about that, too.

Nope.  You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion of me.  I have not attacked your kids; on the contrary, I feel pity for them, given what quality of parenting they are obviously receiving.  As for you, I can only speak the truth as I see it.  You're a toxic person, and that doesn't just happen in one facet of a person's life.

QuoteYou're not simply an old dog, you're an old and vicious dog. You are trying to bite where it hurts worst, and you know from bitter experience that that is where it usually hurts the most. Every now and then, though, even the most viciousest oldest doggie fails.

Fight the power, Slappy.  Rescue PD from my vice-like grip, O ye hero, ye liberator.  The downtrodden masses are depending upon you to save them from my mind control lasers.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ho|ist on December 07, 2012, 05:59:05 PM
No im mot a recording musician in the sense that youre using it. I am a musician who can make recordings but im not particularly good at it. I didnt record the album. Someone else did. I just played my riffs.

And either your ear is very very sensitive or youre being deliberate picky. But since you say later that shes only slightly out of tune for little amounts of time im going to say its the latter.

Twid, I have to ask you:  Why on Earth would you ever pay attention to criticism from a washed-up loser like holist?  I've heard your stuff.  It's better than a lot of what plays on the radio.

Go look at holist's webcomic again and ask yourself how much credibility as a "creative person" he has, then stop helping him beat you up over your music.

Nephew Twiddleton

Eh- like i said hes not really bother me. Its just a bit of a head scratcher for me i suppose. But that said ive pretty much said all i can to him.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS