Slow Time in Fat City™, part 8: A Kindler, Gentler PD.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 20, 2010, 07:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 21, 2010, 03:16:36 AM
Phox-
CB and Howl have earned their rest. Seriously. I've only been here since Feb, and they've done more than they have to in that time. Why agitate further? Let ECH be the heavy, and let CB and Howl enjoy just being members, wisemen even.

Wanna join my posse, then? As long as they stop making me fell the love, I'll leave them be. But if I have to be subjected to their emotions, rage and hatred is what I need.

Adios

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:23:56 AM
Phox-
CB and Howl have earned their rest. Seriously. I've only been here since Feb, and they've done more than they have to in that time. Why agitate further? Let ECH be the heavy, and let CB and Howl enjoy just being members, wisemen even.

Wanna join my posse, then? As long as they stop making me fell the love, I'll leave them be. But if I have to be subjected to their emotions, rage and hatred is what I need.

You should have some warm milk.

Doktor Howl

Phox-

No, no, you just have to see the light.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 04:26:15 AM
Phox-

I liked you better when you were a horrible cunt. Enjoy your retirement though.  :lulz:
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 04:26:01 AM
Phox-

I still like you the same. Now you're just kinda creepy. Ah, but it's all good. Still looking forward to reading your book.

Doktor Howl

I don't think you understand.  You are going to see the light.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:28:47 AM
Phox-

I liked you better when you were a horrible cunt. Enjoy your retirement though.  :lulz:
Phox-

I still like you the same. Now you're just kinda creepy. Ah, but it's all good. Still looking forward to reading your book.

Your kindness has brought a tear to my eye, thank you.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 04:31:52 AM
Phox-

Phox-

I'm still gonna be a royal bitch to other people. Soz, you haven't converted me.  :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:34:46 AM
Phox-

Phox-

I'm still gonna be a royal bitch to other people. Soz, you haven't converted me.  :lulz:

I will pray to the Goddess for you.

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 04:38:14 AM
Phox-

Phox-

Thanks, Hawk. I will smite a pagan for you.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:38:58 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 04:38:14 AM
Phox-

Phox-

Thanks, Hawk. I will smite a pagan for you.

Smiting is just so...violent. I will bake some cookies and we can talk about it. Wouldn't you like to sit and talk?

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 04:39:15 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 04:30:32 AM

Oh, I understand. But you see, the only way I will see the light is if you violently force me to.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:44:44 AM

Oh, I understand. But you see, the only way I will see the light is if you violently force me to.

THAT CAN BE ARRANG...Nonsense.  We'll all be happy, soon.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Phox on October 21, 2010, 04:44:44 AM

Violence is out of the question! Oh! My! Did you try the warm milk?