News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Can we talk about me now? (Open bar thread #3,494)

Started by Juana, October 04, 2012, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel The Rock-Throwing Goth on October 28, 2012, 08:09:21 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 28, 2012, 07:24:06 PM
Bob Hope Mind Laz0rz! http://abbottgran.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/yes-bob-hope-is-violently-insane/

What is UP with the Bob Hope thing?? In the early 90's I worked downtown at an espresso bar and we had a crazy homeless guy regular who was convinced that Bob Hope was controlling his mind.

Maybe he WAS.

Jesus is our hope.
"Bob" is our hope.
Jesus is our "Bob"
Jesus is "Bob" hope.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 28, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
Bob Hope Mind Laz0rz! http://abbottgran.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/yes-bob-hope-is-violently-insane/

What is UP with the Bob Hope thing?? In the early 90's I worked downtown at an espresso bar and we had a crazy homeless guy regular who was convinced that Bob Hope was controlling his mind.

Maybe he WAS.

Jesus is our hope.
"Bob" is our hope.
Jesus is our "Bob"
Jesus is "Bob" hope.

Flawless deduction, ITT.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 28, 2012, 09:12:15 PM

Maybe he WAS.

Jesus is our hope.
"Bob" is our hope.
Jesus is our "Bob"
Jesus is "Bob" hope.

Dude.  :tinfoilhat:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I misread your name today:

Nigel: The Goth-Throwing Rock Opera.

:eek:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Juana

That would make one hell of a musical.

I'd watch it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 28, 2012, 10:23:30 PM
That would make one hell of a musical.

I'd watch it.

I'd watch it.

But not without a plastic drape, like at a Gallagher show.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

LMNO should write the music, roger should write the lyrics, Luna should do the choreography.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Luna

Quote from: The Waffler on October 28, 2012, 10:37:10 PM
LMNO should write the music, roger should write the lyrics, Luna should do the choreography.

LOL...  Given that I can't even dance, that should be... something...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Weird day.  My birthday, and also the day we sat down our kids and told them that mommy and daddy are separating.  My little boy, of course, has no clue at least in a direct way.  It was a rough morning, Little WHN was very upset, and there have been happy and sad bouts throughout the day.  I still think it's shitty that (legally) Mrs. WHN has thrown up the white flag, but we're going to at least do our darndest to keep this from damaging the kids.   They're with me the next couple of nights, it will be weird the first night the house is completely empty save for the cats. 

I think I might go pretend to be a hipster and drown my sorrow in some Starbucks.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 28, 2012, 11:31:33 PM
Weird day.  My birthday, and also the day we sat down our kids and told them that mommy and daddy are separating.  My little boy, of course, has no clue at least in a direct way.  It was a rough morning, Little WHN was very upset, and there have been happy and sad bouts throughout the day.  I still think it's shitty that (legally) Mrs. WHN has thrown up the white flag, but we're going to at least do our darndest to keep this from damaging the kids.   They're with me the next couple of nights, it will be weird the first night the house is completely empty save for the cats. 

I think I might go pretend to be a hipster and drown my sorrow in some Starbucks.

:(

Happy birthday, hipster.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Luna

I hear ya, man, I really do.  At least we didn't have kids to deal with.  Hang in there.

Pope Pixie Pickle

good luck RWHN!

My head space got kind of dark today. Payne had to stop me from banging my head against a wall and i've been having all kind of crazy potentially danger to myself thoughts.

and 3 more anxiety attacks.

Nephew Twiddleton

Best birthday wishes for this new year of yours rwhn.

Pix sorry to hear it as well. Hope you both feel better.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry to hear that your birthday involved such suck. Hope it gets better from here.