News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Fucking with Mitt

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 02, 2012, 06:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz:

About 90% of my time on fecebook is spent trolling republicans.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Don Coyote

Following that I see that one of my HS friends is a follower of Mittens......dare I?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guru Qu1x073 on September 02, 2012, 06:10:08 AM
Following that I see that one of my HS friends is a follower of Mittens......dare I?

I don't think you have a choice.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

I think tomorrow, I shall start a series of images entitled "Votin' for Mitt", which will involve impossibly stupid acts.

Think along the lines of the "Messing with Bigfoot" commercials.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2012, 06:15:33 AM
I think tomorrow, I shall start a series of images entitled "Votin' for Mitt", which will involve impossibly stupid acts.

Think along the lines of the "Messing with Bigfoot" commercials.

Nice.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A