News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

So I was googling orgasm...

Started by Brotep, October 25, 2010, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What's the back story on why you were googling "orgasm"?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Brotep

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on October 26, 2010, 03:05:36 AM
What's the back story on why you were googling "orgasm"?

I have begun compiling a handbook of erotic techniques and (relevant) ideas about the nervous system on an experiential level. This is largely through experimentation but I also try to research the subject.  I wanted to see if anything interesting would appear in the search results.

Elder Iptuous

that's fantastic.
it surprises me that there isn't already a widely known gold standard of just what you describe... (at least i haven't heard of one)
is this something that you plan on distributing upon 'completion'?

Brotep

There's a very specific sensation I'm trying to pin down how to generate, which is one of the main motivations for putting all this stuff together in one place. I also just want to know the overall shape of what I've learned, and see whether looking at all of it at once yields any new discoveries.

I will think about making it available if it turns out to be useful.