Started by Nephew Twiddleton, August 15, 2011, 08:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Elder Iptuous

wwwwwwow.
:aaa:

this is all news to me.
why is this not more commonly known?  i don't understand why there isn't widespread rage over this?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Oregon State Hospital was doing this shit to mental patients and orphans up until the NINETEEN EIGHTIES. The Oregon State Board of Eugenics was renamed the Oregon State Board of Social Protection in 1967.

http://www.uvm.edu/~lkaelber/eugenics/OR/OR.html

The Oregon State Hospital is currently under investigation for allegations of widespread patient abuse.

As an aside, to this day, indians on reservations are more likely to be referred for sterilization than any other demographic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I've read that up through the 1970's, the BIA clinics told people that they were giving them "appendectomies".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 16, 2011, 05:44:31 PM
I've read that up through the 1970's, the BIA clinics told people that they were giving them "appendectomies".

Yep.

And they are still performing C-sections that have mysterious complications that result in sterility.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 06:11:03 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 16, 2011, 05:44:31 PM

Yep.

And they are still performing C-sections that have mysterious complications that result in sterility.

I told you guys that there's "secret history".  It sounds like tinfoil hat shit until you start flipping over wet rocks.
Molon Lube

Cain

Definitely no need to tell me that.  I've been reading some stuff that even makes this look tame in comparison.

I may do a write up later.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 16, 2011, 07:30:52 PM
Definitely no need to tell me that.  I've been reading some stuff that even makes this look tame in comparison.

I may do a write up later.

Please do.  Post (or crosspost) in Horrorology, please.
Molon Lube

Cain

Alright, will do.

Wont be pleasant reading, however.  Not at all.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 16, 2011, 07:37:32 PM
Alright, will do.

Wont be pleasant reading, however.  Not at all.

Horrorology was never intended to be pleasant.  Or unpleasant.

It's supposed to be the truth, no matter what.
Molon Lube