News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

So many crazy people...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 20, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

hxxps://www.facebook.com/GlobalMarchAgainstChemtrailsAndGeoengineering

The crazy lady who posted this link on my friend's page said that chemtrails and HAARP are the real reasons behind global climate change.  :horrormirth:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 20, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

The crazy lady who posted this link on my friend's page said that chemtrails and HAARP are the real reasons behind global climate change.  :horrormirth:

:lulz:

I heard somewhere, might be true, might not, that superstition is more prevalent now than it was in 1650 CE Europe.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 20, 2014, 10:27:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 20, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

:lulz:

I heard somewhere, might be true, might not, that superstition is more prevalent now than it was in 1650 CE Europe.

I can believe it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

BEAR REPORTING IN!

The Good Reverend Roger

Started to troll, lost my shit, simply posted "This is retarded".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 20, 2014, 11:58:48 PM

I do that a lot.
Some people troll themselves better than I could troll them.
I just can't find ways to make their groups and boards any more FUCKED.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's pretty much where I left off. These people are completely nuts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

Needs more likes. We can roleplay who is a real awakened truther.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 04:56:26 AM

That's pretty much where I left off. These people are completely nuts.

They erased my posts.  :(

Cain

That's a new one.

Traditionally HAARP and chemtrails fall under the mind control conspiracy theories, or else the "US government is behind [natural catastrophe du jour]".  Usually global warming is then another conspiracy theory entirely...normally alleged to be a fake concern designed to allow the pink environmentalist Satantists at the UN take over the world and ruin honest rubber-tire burning merchants.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 21, 2014, 06:13:18 AM
Needs more likes. We can roleplay who is a real awakened truther.

Is it even possible to instill a greater level of paranoia among those guys? They are already accusing people of being shills left and right.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2014, 02:30:19 PM
That's a new one.

Traditionally HAARP and chemtrails fall under the mind control conspiracy theories, or else the "US government is behind [natural catastrophe du jour]".  Usually global warming is then another conspiracy theory entirely...normally alleged to be a fake concern designed to allow the pink environmentalist Satantists at the UN take over the world and ruin honest rubber-tire burning merchants.

Well, they seem to have rather fruitfully combined the two, causing me to despair for my species.

Cain

I fear for all honest rubber-tire burning merchants out there.

hooplala

HAARP being behind climate change has been bandied around on Coast to Coast AM for close to ten years now.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman