News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Perry: Government you can TRUST.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 17, 2011, 06:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PopeTom on September 13, 2011, 06:31:01 PM
Though I will question why just stick to the term 'gay'.

Why not a whole campaign based around a picture or Rick Perry and a 'Not <derogatory slur>'

I didn't read the last couple of pages either, but just to hazard a guess, perhaps because A. "Gay" is not a derogatory slur, B. Rick Perry doesn't base his politicking around the effort to deny other <derogatory slur> groups equal rights, C. Perry could not plausibly be construed to be, say, a closeted black person or Mexican, and D. while overt racism is highly unlikely to be concealing secret blackness, overt homophobia is highly likely to be concealing secret homosexuality.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Rick Perry could suckstart a Harley. Look at him.

That is all.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Did anyone hit up the fact he's a shill to Merck ITT yet?  Forgive me for not ploughing throgh the last 20 pages or so for cock and repost.  Heard today on NPR about how Bachmann accused him of shillery for the Rx companies since he instituted his now defunct edict/executive order that all young females in his state must get the HPV anitviral shot.  It was forthwith stayed/dustbinned by his colleagues in the upper eschelons of the judiciary of TEX-ASS...so thoroughly it was unvetoable once it got to legislature as a did-done-deal.

Veddy veddy interesting to see how this will play out with the Conservatardation.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 17, 2011, 03:53:50 AM
Did anyone hit up the fact he's a shill to Merck ITT yet?  Forgive me for not ploughing throgh the last 20 pages or so for cock and repost.  Heard today on NPR about how Bachmann accused him of shillery for the Rx companies since he instituted his now defunct edict/executive order that all young females in his state must get the HPV anitviral shot.  It was forthwith stayed/dustbinned by his colleagues in the upper eschelons of the judiciary of TEX-ASS...so thoroughly it was unvetoable once it got to legislature as a did-done-deal.

Veddy veddy interesting to see how this will play out with the Conservatardation.

Oh holy shit.

This information brings me to a bit of mixed feelings, because conservatives in my region have previously tried to deny/delay administration of the critical HPV vaccination, and this makes it sound as if he was a strong proponent, which is incredibly contrary to his conservative image. If Bachmann is against him in this area, I do not want to side with her because he is exhibiting life saving realism.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Oh he opened up a WHOLE fucking can o' worms.

I got a warm, gushy feeling inside hearing this.  I did indeedie.

Precious Moments Zalgo

IIRC, Perry ended up totally backpeddling on this, and no one received a single HPV shot under this program before it was canceled.  I'll do some googling later and try to find where I read that.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Jenne

Oh the whole thing got tanked between the judiciary and the legislature in TX.  But the fact he fucking came out the other night STILL FOR IT and claimed the folks in question only gave HIM $5K...and if he's a shill for $5K he's..."offended." 

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anyway...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/perry-has-deep-financial-ties-to-maker-of-hpv-vaccine/2011/09/13/gIQAVKKqPK_story.html

East Coast Hustle

yeah, I hate to say it but I totally agree with him about making that a mandatory vaccination.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 17, 2011, 04:42:14 AM
yeah, I hate to say it but I totally agree with him about making that a mandatory vaccination.
Absolutely. I find it kind of awkward that one of his positions most likely to keep him out of office is the only one I can agree with.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jenne

State of VA and DC are the only other places who've made it mandatory.  Interestingly enough.

Luna

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 17, 2011, 04:42:14 AM

Agreed...  Hell, even a broken clock, right?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

He used to be a dem. He campaigned for Al Gore.

He just goes wherever he thinks the money is.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

QuoteBACHMANN: What I'm saying is that it's wrong for a drug company, because the governor's former chief of staff was the chief lobbyist for this drug company. The drug company gave thousands of dollars in political donations to the governor, and this is just flat-out wrong. The question is, is it about life, or was it about millions of dollars and potentially billions for a drug company?

BLITZER: All right. I'll let Senator Santorum hold off for a second.

You've got to response to that.

PERRY: Yes, sir. The company was Merck, and it was a $5,000 contribution that I had received from them. I raise about $30 million. And if you're saying that I can be bought for $5,000, I'm offended.

:spittake:

Follow-up Question from Luna:  "Senator Perry...  How much CAN you be bought for?"

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."