News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Fuck the weather, coming striaght from the underground

Started by Kurt Christ, April 28, 2011, 06:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 04:39:25 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 28, 2011, 04:22:27 PMI am a shining paragon of civilized behavior.

"Civilized" is a relative term, so compared to what... other humans?

Laughable.

Did you just call ECH a monkey?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

ch3mist

<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 04:45:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:42:04 PM
Did you just call ECH a monkey?

Technically, yes.

Then you're a bigger retard than I thought.  ECH is a full-blooded Yeti, the only proof of which I need offer is:

1.  They don't make humans that big (he has to strap his extra muscles to his torso, or he can't move his arms),

2.  He could sever your head with a headbutt, on account of his razor-sharp and protruding orbital ridges, and

3.  No human being could 'Frop has hard as he does without pulling a "Karen Ann Quinlan".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Looks like PD has a forecast of "It's hailing assburgers" this week.

Adios

LMNO

"A hail of fail", as my granddad used to say.*

*No, he didn't.

ch3mist

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:48:09 PM

Then you're a bigger retard than I thought.  ECH is a full-blooded Yeti, the only proof of which I need offer is:

1.  They don't make humans that big (he has to strap his extra muscles to his torso, or he can't move his arms),

2.  He could sever your head with a headbutt, on account of his razor-sharp and protruding orbital ridges, and

3.  No human being could 'Frop has hard as he does without pulling a "Karen Ann Quinlan".

Okay, so "ape" then. My apologies.

And yes, I probably am a much bigger retard than you assume.
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 04:55:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:48:09 PM

Okay, so "ape" then. My apologies.

And yes, I probably am a much bigger retard than you assume.

Yetis are not apes.  Yetis are to apes what The Rolling Stones are to My Chemical Romance.  They are to apes what the Red Sox are to the Chicago Cubs.  They are to apes what MRH is to you.

Adios

Alabama hospital announcement: If all you have is broken bones, don't come to the hospital.

Damn.

Suu

Oh sure, NOW the back porch comes off my grandfather's property. It couldn't have happened when he was still alive.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 05:31:40 PM
Alabama hospital announcement: If all you have is broken bones, don't come to the hospital.

Damn.

Holy fuck.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Kurt Christ

I'm in Birmingham, AL.
Living in malarial swampland may not be a habit of civilized humans, but I don't have any intention to quit it any time soon. I am greatly confused and enraged by that thing you people call "snow."
Suu, you said your grandfather's house was in Dothan, right?
EDIT: Aside from it probably being the most boring "major" city in the state, why was Montgomery in particular worthy of your wrath? I would have thought that if anything in this state was worth saving to you, it would have been Hank's grave.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Adios

Quote from: Vartox on April 28, 2011, 06:06:39 PM
I'm in Birmingham, AL.
Living in malarial swampland may not be a habit of civilized humans, but I don't have any intention to quit it any time soon. I am greatly confused and enraged by that thing you people call "snow."

I lived in Trussville for quite a while.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 06:08:32 PM
Quote from: Vartox on April 28, 2011, 06:06:39 PM
I'm in Birmingham, AL.

I lived in Trussville for quite a while.
Have you checked with any friends/acquaintances still in the area? I'm not sure how far in that direction the tornado went, but north Birmingham is where it touched ground.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)