News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

m: greyface has got you by the balls

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 23, 2004, 09:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i coudl write a longrant on this, pointing out the obvious at every turn, but, let us both agree that no one wants an elongated rant on the obvious and say simply that greyface has got you(us) all by the balls.

i wonder how my 401ks are doing.
Hell is other people.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

it's hard to dance when someone got you by the balls.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisit's hard to dance when someone got you by the balls.

i disagree. i can think of other things that would get me dancing, but few as effective as an iron grip on the family jewels.

so-called grey facedness is human nature. i belive in the devil because i see him in every face, it's a matter of an individual's propensity towards it.
Hell is other people.

Quote from: Grand Imam Horab
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisit's hard to dance when someone got you by the balls.

i disagree. i can think of other things that would get me dancing, but few as effective as an iron grip on the family jewels.

so-called grey facedness is human nature. i belive in the devil because i see him in every face, it's a matter of an individual's propensity towards it.
I was just talking about myself and when someones got me by the balls my cock is hard and I'm pretty much forced to dance... I don't see what the rest has to do with it but ok.