News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Argh!! Seriously, WTF? Brain broken....

Started by Cain, July 06, 2011, 01:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

IT took the country that produced "Macross" (With the AI pop star character Sharon Apple) THAT long  :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

Quote from: Richter on July 09, 2011, 04:04:45 PM
IT took the country that produced "Macross" (With the AI pop star character Sharon Apple) THAT long  :lulz:

As far as YOU know. :tinfoilhat:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on July 09, 2011, 04:08:17 PM
Quote from: Richter on July 09, 2011, 04:04:45 PM
IT took the country that produced "Macross" (With the AI pop star character Sharon Apple) THAT long  :lulz:

As far as YOU know. :tinfoilhat:

It took the public that long to catch on, what I mean.

Hell, play it right and every time you need an official to resign, or take a post to do unpopular things, it could be a CGI fake.  A real life straw man.

Edit: Take a look at the films of their nuclear power committee folks again...
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Considering you were assembled in Bethesda out of spare parts, yourself, I assume that you shouldn't be speaking of such things.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Don't talk like you know me!  I have to live every day not knowing where my own ass was salvaged from! 

It's like sitting down a a public toilet and realizing the last person "warmed it up" for you, but worse.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

Quote from: Richter on July 09, 2011, 05:00:51 PM
Don't talk like you know me!  I have to live every day not knowing where my own ass was salvaged from! 

It's like sitting down a a public toilet and realizing the last person "warmed it up" for you, but worse.
That was me, I thought you might appreciate the gesture! I'll know next time.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm with TZ, it really is the logical next step. Pop has been infested with Teh Fake for decades, that's why it's got such a bad name. The music itself isn't necessarily suckage, a lot of the stuff Blondie did could be considered pop. It's just the packaged, Milli Vanilli/Ashley Simpson bullshit that puts people off. Doesn't make it any less disturbing when there's so many competent musicians having to work day jobs, it's just no surprise.

The hologram manga girl is creepy, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

\
                    Your new Pop Star

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 10, 2011, 05:52:43 AM

\
                    Your new Pop Star

:lulz:
It's a big step up from his last gig as a horny cheerleader on a phone sex line.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on July 09, 2011, 05:00:51 PM

:lulz:  (I hear that...)