News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Payne

I just read this whole thread.

I'm joining a convent tomorrow.

AFK

I'm thankful for bumps. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

I am glad that people made the right choice.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I actually prefer to eat cake, but abstractly, aesthetically and conceptually, pie is more pleasing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I still haven't voted.

AFK

If someone invents a German chocolate pie I may switch my allegiance. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Salty

Quote from: Nigel on November 23, 2010, 03:39:44 PM
I actually prefer to eat cake, but abstractly, aesthetically and conceptually, pie is more pleasing.

Fiddle-faddle! There's no room for fence-sitting in this debate. Pick a side and stay there, cakeface.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sister Fracture

FUCKSHIT CAKEPIE.

I'M GOING TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKEPIE.

DETAILS AT 11 (OR WHENEVER I GET AROUND TO IT.)
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Salty

Yeah, go ahead. Just look at the wording. Cakepie, not piecake. Because piecake just sounds stupid.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

BADGE OF HONOR

Good cake is better than good pie.  Buuuuuuuut good cake is much harder to come by, so pie is the safer bet. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Richter

A fair reply.  Perhaps.  Bear in mind where the policy of cake - appeasement got us in WWII.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Alty on November 23, 2010, 05:32:10 PM
Yeah, go ahead. Just look at the wording. Cakepie, not piecake. Because piecake just sounds stupid.

Two versions: One cake made with pie filling, and one pie make with cake filling.

This experiment will have to commence next month, however. :(
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Rumckle

Personally I prefer a nice tart.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.