News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

TwitterGASM

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 02, 2009, 02:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Here's my latest. May have missed people.

Again, these are mainly my connections. I'd like a better tool to map out all the twitter connections and then grow a network from there.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Corvidia

Joined. I must pay more attention to my twitter-er.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

the last yatto

#swineflu isnt kosher #memebomb
2:55 PM Apr 25th from web

Swine Flu Not Kosher in Israel
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7436806 - 13 hours ago

seems like some reporter liked my title or  :?

related
CDC using Twitter for swine flu information‎
Swine flu creates controversy on Twitter
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

hi peepl, my twitter acct is http://twitter.com/tripzilch I just added a whole bunch of people (from here) for following, so you should see me.

i haven't posted much on my twitter acct, i was a bit skeptical about its use at first, but I randomly gave it a shot for trying to follow the news about the queen's day disaster in Apeldoorn, and ... well turns out twitter is more than perfect for getting real time, at the moment news, including inside-scoops and rumors, and often more information or the first than the traditional media outlets, just by following #apeldoorn and later #k09 I got to see pictures and info about the idiot that did it (via his license plate, people looked up registration, etc) within half an hour of it happening, fucking surreal and completely amazing.

so yeah, twitter, I'm in.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

What exactly happened with that, anyway?  There was an attempted assassination, right?

the last yatto

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Dr Goofy

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Dr Goofy on May 05, 2009, 09:31:45 PM
I twittered this for yall but here it is anywho.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hvxAszrGuX2Vncmk-qApJN5U6cUAD97SBR8O2
All social websites have a limited life cycle. MySpace is mostly dead. Facebook is likely to decline soon. Twitter is on the uptick. The only thing that will keep a site like this going is constant innovation. You'll notice that MySpace's decline almost exactly coincides with Tom getting bought out by Rupert Murdoch.

I'm sure that Twitter is just a fad that we'll laugh about with our grandkids though.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

i dont know twitter is so open sourced with the RSS feeds
it could easily take on more market share with the right app or business arrangement

only a matter of time until its added to the chat bundles like gaim

the last yatto

Novatore

hey everyone's favorite action movie star (me)

http://www.twitter.com/novaxian

come on you know you wanna follow me  :fnord:

Verbal Mike

Random idea: a Twitter bot that twits random high-ranked membombs from the membomb tool every 24hrs or so
Would be a good automated way to spread the memebombs, and would synergize amazingly with the tool, especially if it links back to the tool (on profile or every time it posts).
(If I had teh coding skillz I would do this myself, but I don't code. :()
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: VERB` on May 10, 2009, 08:27:05 PM
Random idea: a Twitter bot that twits random high-ranked membombs from the membomb tool every 24hrs or so
Would be a good automated way to spread the memebombs, and would synergize amazingly with the tool, especially if it links back to the tool (on profile or every time it posts).
(If I had teh coding skillz I would do this myself, but I don't code. :()

I could implement that. Probably through my own account, too.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.