News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 04, 2014, 05:10:37 AM
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. AND AMERICA.

How the hell are you managing to look so much like a real-life cartoon of a young Monty Burns in that pic?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 04, 2014, 04:10:21 PM

How the hell are you managing to look so much like a real-life cartoon of a young Monty Burns in that pic?

Holyshit :eek:

Right down to the liver spots freckles.

minuspace

:cheers: I'll go crack my vintage Ruination for you :cheers:

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Wow, your children don't look anything like you at all. /sarcasm
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on July 18, 2014, 02:48:13 PM

:lulz:

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Suu on July 18, 2014, 02:48:13 PM

That's EXACTLY my first thought.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, not at the moment:

Suu

Not unless Keelin grew a fu man shu.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Going back a bit further (1972).

trix

let me know if this doesn't show:

just so you can put my goofy face to my nick, or in case you want to WOMP or be all original and call me jesus or make a duck dynasty reference  :p
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Raz Tech

Quote from: trix on July 25, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

Oh it shows.
Hippie  :p

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on July 25, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

just so you can put my goofy face to my nick, or in case you want to WOMP or be all original and call me jesus or make a duck dynasty reference  :p

Aw, you guys are cute!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."