News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Waffles, you need to do something about these Northern Belgians...

Started by Suu, January 14, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUMV1N7eGM

Needs more power plants. And I KNOW that EoC is going to be most upset when he discovers that there's a distinct lack of Southshore.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I've been surfing through their vids all day and laughing to the point of tears with some.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cain

Quote from: Kaousuu's Krazy Khaki Kristmas Kookies on January 15, 2014, 12:50:36 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2014, 08:43:29 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 08:39:46 PM
What does the Masshole say?

"LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE, YOU FUCKAH!"

"YOU FUCKIN' COCKSUCKAHS!"

Texan goes "Bible"
Englishman goes "tea".
Frenchman goes "sneer"
Canadian goes "eh".

But what does the Masshole say?

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

"Wikked" is an intensifier, usually in a positive manner, as in, "I'M WIKKED FACKIN HAMMAHD, KID."

hooplala

I've started using it in that manner fairly recently, it seems.  I have no idea where I picked that up from.

Canadians also use a word called 'kyfe'... it seems not to be known outside of the country, and possibly even in some parts of the country (Canada is big.  And mostly empty.  I needed room!).  It means horrible.

"I won't be getting poutine from McDonalds again, it was proper kyfe."
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO