News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

A squirrel and a white mouse.

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, May 12, 2003, 11:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

In the woods there lived a squirrel who imagined himself to be a hallucination conjured up by some hippie on acid back in the late 1960’s or the early 1970’s. Now this explanation of the origins of his existence did satisfy the squirrel for a long time, until he realized that he couldn’t find the tripping hippie anymore. This set him on a quest and many things did indeed happen to the squirrel on his journey which took him around the world and to a certain city park along a certain lakefront. It was there in that park along that lakefront that the squirrel met a chili-dog eating white mouse.
Squirrel: I’m a hallucination and you’re a white mouse.
White Mouse: No you’re not and yes I am.
Squirrel: Prove it.
White Mouse: Nope.
Squirrel: Why are we here?
White Mouse: Well, I’m eating. The rest is a lot of mental bull-crap that the bipedals get off on.
Squirrel: If I’m not a hallucination, what am I?
White Mouse: First off, you’re a squirrel. I know you’re not a hallucination because I don’t usually hallucinate and if I did, believe me, it wouldn’t be squirrels I’d see.
Squirrel: So why am I here?
White Mouse: Because it’s a nice day in the park? You want a chili-dog? You wandered around on some quest to find you didn’t have to? You want me to illuminate you? Take your pick.
Squirrel: All of the above.
And with that the squirrel started to learn many things from the White Mouse over the next few days. It was rumored to have been the beginnings of the Hallucinatory Squirrel Cabal. The White Mouse to this day claims to know nothing about any squirrels.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Fistacleesy

Squirrels and Mice? Ahah! That's it? Unify the forces?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Um. Yeah, okay. But what do mice and squirrels have to do with hot dogs?

Slarti

lets assign each one a value and solve it mathimaticalally (intentional typo, don't run away)

mice = 1
squirrel = 5
hotdog = 25

(1+1)^5 = 32

(1-5)^5 = 256

256/32 = 8

5 + 1 +1 +1 = 8

Sir Lyall

Now I understand the nature of the world a little less, and it dosen't bother me at all!
mass marketed arcana

Official

I am totally confused, but that's alright.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Slarti

i've decided that the new name for the mulitverse shall be: Whales!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Prismatic Vroomfondeli've decided that the new name for the mulitverse shall be: Whales!

Or Horses!

gnimbley

This thread makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Cain

Its fantastisch, as our Continetnal friends might say.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCUm. Yeah, okay. But what do mice and squirrels have to do with hot dogs?

You really, really, really do not want to know  :shock:  :?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCUm. Yeah, okay. But what do mice and squirrels have to do with hot dogs?

I already do know, fortunately.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I already do know, fortunately.
That's why I only eat Koegels' :D