News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Mangrove's Letter to America # 2

Started by Mangrove, December 19, 2005, 12:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Dear America,

I'm talking to your pharmacies. Like the one I went into today that sold cigarettes. That's right. They'll sell you medicines and other products for your health & wellbeing.....and cigarettes.*

And what did I spy attached to the till? Yes, that's right. A notice asking your customers to join their fight in preventing kids from taking up smoking.
Make up your fucking mind. If you can't figure out something as simple as this, then you're not ready to tackle the thorny Evolution topic.

Love & kisses,

Mangrove.

* SSOOKN does not care if you smoke or not. However we do like to complain about duplicity and make ironic comments.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Um...you were expecting consistency? :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Toots

Wait till you see the drive through booze stores. That's the best!

"How can we help you kill or maime someone today? Will that be plastic or plastic?"
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

Chylde o' Kaos

Yeah...the drive in booze places do rule...

Heard, too, that somewhere in Vegas there's at least one drive-through marriage chapel, which rather made me laugh. (LOL, would ya like fries with that McWedding?)

Between that, and the honeymoon suite in the Star Trek themed hotel there, we do have some rather fucked up things in this country, I must say...
Let's pump ourselves full of magick monkey juice and take a trip to spaceland!- Younger Brother, "A Flock of Bleeps"