News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Merry Cursemas!

Started by Cramulus, December 23, 2010, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Burns gets ready for a Golden Girls marathon.  :x:1fap:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2010, 06:42:31 PM
Triple Zero: I curse you to make Turkey puns even though everybody you're hanging out with in Turkey is just gonna roll their eyes.

That's not a curse! The reverse would be a curse, when I'd completely forget to make any Turkey puns! Which is exactly what happened, CRAM YOU DAMNULUS!! :argh!:

I Curse You With A Hole In Your Shoe-Sole.

Which Will Soak Semi-Frozen Salty-Snow-Sludge.

While You Shop For New Shoes.

Which, When You Find Them, Really Nice Shoes, And You Buy Them, They Don't Help Cause Your Socks Are Still Soaked And Cold And You Forgot To Get Comfy Dry Socks First

MWUAHAHAHAHAA
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

I curse all of you non-TRONE spags to come shovel the fucking snow off mah lawn!
:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Cursemas is over!  And when did "Mursemas" begin/end?  EoC, I'm lookin at YUO!  :argh!:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 27, 2010, 10:01:23 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 23, 2010, 06:42:31 PM
Triple Zero: I curse you to make Turkey puns even though everybody you're hanging out with in Turkey is just gonna roll their eyes.

That's not a curse! The reverse would be a curse, when I'd completely forget to make any Turkey puns! Which is exactly what happened, CRAM YOU DAMNULUS!! :argh!:

I Curse You With A Hole In Your Shoe-Sole.

Which Will Soak Semi-Frozen Salty-Snow-Sludge.

While You Shop For New Shoes.

Which, When You Find Them, Really Nice Shoes, And You Buy Them, They Don't Help Cause Your Socks Are Still Soaked And Cold And You Forgot To Get Comfy Dry Socks First

MWUAHAHAHAHAA

Oh no, TripZip, it's even better than that. :evil:

He has comfy dry socks to wear... but they're specially-made DIABETIC SOCKS that I got him for Moosemas.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Cuddlefish

Heh, this makes me wonder if there's any such thing as "rough" jazz... That gives me an idea for a cover...

Anywho, I may be a bit late, but, I curse you all with the curse of Cuddlethulu - you all will be skittish and timid, and you will become frightened at the smallest things, after which you will "ink" your pance.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Jazz isn't "music", it's 4 people playing 4 different songs in the same room at the same time.

Jazz musicians should be kept in small cages, and only let out one night a year.  On a night that I'm out of the country.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 27, 2010, 06:50:20 PM
Quote from: Cuddlethulu on December 27, 2010, 06:42:41 PM
Heh, this makes me wonder if there's any such thing as "rough" jazz...

Yes.  Naked City - "Jazz Snobs Eat Shit"

That certainly was... something...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 06:56:01 PM
Jazz isn't "music", it's 4 people playing 4 different songs in the same room at the same time.

:lulz: My brother is a classically trained jazz drummer. Imma say that to him just to watch his panties bunch. (Just like, whenever I'm in a group of self-proclaimed "artists," I say "there is no longer art, only advertising." That seems to get them all riled up nice nice.)

LMNO

You might be interested to know that the first self-proclaimed free jazz record was exactly that -- only it was six people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlethulu on December 27, 2010, 07:30:04 PM

:lulz: My brother is a classically trained jazz drummer. Imma say that to him just to watch his panties bunch. (Just like, whenever I'm in a group of self-proclaimed "artists," I say "there is no longer art, only advertising." That seems to get them all riled up nice nice.)

It's not a true statement, but it seems to work nicely. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 27, 2010, 07:33:29 PM

You might be interested to know that the first self-proclaimed free jazz record was exactly that -- only it was six people.

"Free" Jazz?  What the fuck is that?  They're all just noodling on their fucking instruments in REGULAR jazz.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 07:35:36 PM

Oh, of course I don't beleive that, it just serves to get the art-hipsters to justify thier outragously expensive art degrees, and question if working on the advertisement team of some shitty company is what they had in mind all those years ago when they first decided they wanted to be an artist. Plus, it gets them all red in the face. I just slink away afterwards and listen to them bicker amongst themselves.

Disco Pickle

QuoteThe Dancing Pickle: To everybody else it will seem like you have a runny nose. Only you will know the truth - it's not mucus, it's ghost jizz.

THAT'S why the nasal decongestant I've been taking at night isn't working and I'm still waking up with a runny nose.  It's not snot, it's Cramulus's Cursemas ghost blowing his ectoplasmic load up my nose.

And here I was using Vicks Vapo-Rub, when I've been inhaling ghostly vapors all along anyway.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlethulu on December 27, 2010, 07:41:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 07:35:36 PM

Oh, of course I don't beleive that, it just serves to get the art-hipsters to justify thier outragously expensive art degrees, and question if working on the advertisement team of some shitty company is what they had in mind all those years ago when they first decided they wanted to be an artist. Plus, it gets them all red in the face. I just slink away afterwards and listen to them bicker amongst themselves.

I'm going to a gallery opening next month (Thanks for the idea, Nigel!), and I plan to use that at some point.