News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Turns out, even ECH has his culinary limits.

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 16, 2010, 01:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Not that bad. Mild 2nd degree in a couple of spots. And if bacteria knows what's good for it, it will be terrified of inhabiting me.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 16, 2010, 09:00:37 PM
Not that bad. Mild 2nd degree in a couple of spots. And if bacteria knows what's good for it, it will be terrified of inhabiting me.

:lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 16, 2010, 09:00:37 PM

ECH, so cancerous, he gives bacteria cancer?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on August 16, 2010, 06:25:03 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 16, 2010, 04:38:34 PM
ECH, I hope you recover quickly.  Burns are a terrible thing. 

lucky for me the only things that got more than a spattering were my hands, which are impervious to heat. Well, they're fairly well burned but the nerve endings have been dead for years now so it doesn't bother me at all.

The main thing blacksmiths and chefs have in common, ITT.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Aloe gel and toothpaste.  Sounds disgusting but it works.

Jenne

Quote from: Khara on August 16, 2010, 10:23:01 PM

Huh.  Will have to remember that.  Just grease burns or others as well, like sunburn?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on August 16, 2010, 10:41:42 PM

Huh.  Will have to remember that.  Just grease burns or others as well, like sunburn?

Um no, I'm pretty sure she was talking about seasoning for the conch chowder.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Any 1st or 2nd degree burn.  I don't know that I would spread it over a large area because it's a bit sticky.  When I was in the shelter in FL I burned my hand very badly.  This little lady from Guatamala came over with a huge leaf of aloe and some toothpaste and started mixing it up.  She put it on my hand and the relief was immediate. 

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 17, 2010, 08:16:45 AM

:lulz:

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 17, 2010, 08:16:45 AM

:lulz:  Ok, will take it on advisement, then. ;)

Thanks, Khara!

Jenne

Quote from: Khara on August 17, 2010, 02:07:37 PM

Any 1st or 2nd degree burn.  I don't know that I would spread it over a large area because it's a bit sticky.  When I was in the shelter in FL I burned my hand very badly.  This little lady from Guatamala came over with a huge leaf of aloe and some toothpaste and started mixing it up.  She put it on my hand and the relief was immediate. 

I'm betting the cooling agent of the toothpaste mixed with the soothing hydration of the aloe is why.  Awesome formula!

Telarus

yeah, Aloe is an amazing cure for burns. My father had a friend who, while working at the boat yard, was caught in a turpentine/fiberglass/gasoline explosion and the only reason he survived was that there was an aloe vera patch growing next to the boat yard.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BADGE OF HONOR

I don't know, toothpaste has a lot of abrasive stuff that might end up irritating a wound in the long run.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".