News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Weird people that you've met

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, July 21, 2011, 08:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 24, 2011, 12:22:02 AM

Sorry junior its my reality tunnel go get your own :P

And stop cheating off of other people's.

It's a lazy nasty habit.

What the hell are you talking about?
Molon Lube

Freeky

He's a crazy, drugged up returning asshole. What else is there to know?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 24, 2011, 12:25:55 AM

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that this is the triumphant return of some butthurt moron or other.

That's new.  :boring:
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 24, 2011, 12:26:57 AM

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that this is the triumphant return of some butthurt moron or other.

Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong about everything?

Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 24, 2011, 01:15:38 AM

No, actually.  I personally find that blundering along head first1 works for me2.

1  I should know, I've used it to get married 4 times, twice to the same woman.
2  Also, being a prick.
Molon Lube

SmokeyMcChickenson

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 24, 2011, 01:18:58 AM
Quote from: SmokeyMcChickenson on July 24, 2011, 01:15:38 AM

No, actually.  I personally find that blundering along head first1 works for me2.

1  I should know, I've used it to get married 4 times, twice to the same woman.
2  Also, being a prick.

Sounds very rewarding . You sir are to be congratulated.
Thus Spaketh The Inexhaustible Grace That Wipes All Our Asses.

Nephew Twiddleton

Footage taken Saturday night. Note the dancing dude. He danced for like, almost the whole set. We gave him a T-shirt for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2bVrelaodY&feature=channel_video_title
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

Heh, that reminds me.

My ex-wife used to drag me to the Paris Theatre in PDX, back when they were doing goth dance nights.

So, while I'm chatting up some goth kid who is obviously tripping balls and has handed me a small kid's pail full of glow in the dark chalk, I notice a figure dancing over by the stage. Now, this is your classic "all the seats have been taken out" theatre, with a little stage that is camped out by a clique of goths, some of whom stomp-'dance' back and forth across the stage if the current song moves them. The goth kid who was talking with me and sharing his chalk was a happy fellow. Wanted to 'brighten up the place'. I started drawing all sort of occult symbols, and sketching a large Cthulhu, which he _loved_ (I don't think he realized who he was giving the chalk to).

There are a group of people not comfortable enough to get up onstage (in the Clique's space) dancing in front of the stage. There's a non-alcoholic bar off to the left near the exit. My ex was a lush, so she had smuggled in some wine. Nearly half the crowd had the same idea.

Wait, that figure over there by the stage. That one I mentioned. HE DOESN'T FIT. I take a better look, and see...

A 60+ year old man, silvering thinning hair, wearing a glow in the dark Aloha shirt, kahki short, flip-flops and freaking SUNGLASSES around his neck. Grinning like a leprechaun.

Dude looked like he stepped off of the Whale Watching tour at Kailua-Kona pier. And yet, he ruled the room. Dancing in his shuffling way (the flip-flop, y'see) to the GOTH music, grinning like he was on LSD (not touching that bet with a 10 ft pole). I watched, fascinated. He lingered in every corner of the auditorium, chatting politely with the dancing gothic kids. Then he got on stage, dancing his little dance. Totally shut down the stomp-dancing goth boys... they were too embarrassed to dance on stage with him.

Then the 'spooky pretty' girl, the one who HADN'T danced to any of the songs that evening, got up, danced with him for a little while, and then they chilled and talked between the song break.

Dude met every single person in the club.

I TOTALLY didn't expect that that evening.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on July 26, 2011, 04:53:50 AMA 60+ year old man, silvering thinning hair, wearing a glow in the dark Aloha shirt, kahki short, flip-flops and freaking SUNGLASSES around his neck. Grinning like a leprechaun.

Dude looked like he stepped off of the Whale Watching tour at Kailua-Kona pier. And yet, he ruled the room. Dancing in his shuffling way (the flip-flop, y'see) to the GOTH music, grinning like he was on LSD (not touching that bet with a 10 ft pole). I watched, fascinated. He lingered in every corner of the auditorium, chatting politely with the dancing gothic kids. Then he got on stage, dancing his little dance. Totally shut down the stomp-dancing goth boys... they were too embarrassed to dance on stage with him.

Then the 'spooky pretty' girl, the one who HADN'T danced to any of the songs that evening, got up, danced with him for a little while, and then they chilled and talked between the song break.

Dude met every single person in the club.

Awesome!

Also, you pretty much exactly described my old V:tM character :lol: 60+ ex-hippie yoga teacher with ++charisma/presence points, prone to wearing floral shirts under his linnen suit.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eve

I met this girl years ago at summer camp who was a mostly unremarkable teenager except for voice--star singer of summer camp, oh my!--and big nose. Then she turned into Lady Gaga. Weirdo!
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Cain

Quote from: Eve on July 26, 2011, 03:38:05 PM
I met this girl years ago at summer camp who was a mostly unremarkable teenager except for voice--star singer of summer camp, oh my!--and big nose. Then she turned into Lady Gaga. Weirdo!

Victory.  Thread closed.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I didn't actually meet this person, but it's still one of my "Life's WEIRDEST Experiences"!!

Years ago, my first husband, myself and another couple were driving south on Highway 75 from Ft. Myers back to Naples.  Now this is your typical highway and does not run thru any part of the city at this point.  Up ahead we see what looks like an abandoned lazyboy chari on the side of the road.  As we get closer we realized someone was sitting in the chair.

We all laughed and thought it might have fallen off a truck, even if it was 3 in the morning.  Our curiousity got the better of us and at the very next exit we turned around.  We saw the guy as we went past heading North.  We got to a turnaround in the median and turned around a couple hundred yards past the guy.  When we got to where he had been he was gone and so was the chair.

Now no cars had passed us after we had turned around at the exit....

Elder Iptuous

strange.
did he have a towel with him?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Iptuous on July 26, 2011, 06:26:08 PM
strange.
did he have a towel with him?

:lulz:

No he was just sitting in the chair.  I mean it was 3 in the morning and dark, which was another reason we turned around, to make sure we weren't seeing things.  He was there when we drove back by, then just gone.