Main Menu

Everytime i try to fit in i manage to undermine myself

Started by Sir Bearington, July 25, 2012, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Luna on July 26, 2012, 06:12:33 PM
Quote from: Sir Bearington on July 25, 2012, 06:49:48 PM
Its frustrating to say the least.

You're trying too hard.  Relax.  Read more, go through the old threads... and remember that people will take a load more shit from people they know than the new guy.

Oh what the heck ill hang around and "actually" read some old threads if i can make heads or tails of them.

Not all hope is lost.

The Good Reverend Roger

You're trying too hard.  Relax.  Read more, go through the old threads... and remember that people will take a load more shit from people they know than the new guy.

After the IANAR-esque "you should be positive toward me when I make fucked up remarks" thing, I think it may be too late.

Not because anyone's particularly butthurt, but because Trollbear won't change because he CAN'T change.  He's basically an aspie who HAS to be a jackass, because he has no other social skills whatsoever.

There is absolutely no gain to be had by bothering with him.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 06:18:02 PM

After the IANAR-esque "you should be positive toward me when I make fucked up remarks" thing, I think it may be too late.

Not because anyone's particularly butthurt, but because Trollbear won't change because he CAN'T change.  He's basically an aspie who HAS to be a jackass, because he has no other social skills whatsoever.

Anything i can do to convince you otherwise?

*Posting isnt getting me anywhere, maybe i should be making more threads. They seem to be popular.*

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Sir Bearington on July 26, 2012, 06:20:00 PM

*Posting isnt getting me anywhere, maybe i should be making more threads. They seem to be popular.*

That's the problem right there. Trying to CONVINCE people.

A wise man once said. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GROOVE?"
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Sir Bearington

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 26, 2012, 06:22:53 PM

Hmm interesting advice

The Good Reverend Roger

That isn't the problem.

This is the problem:

Quote*Posting isnt getting me anywhere, maybe i should be making more threads. They seem to be popular.*

How is it that we've been around for a decade and never, ever learn?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 06:27:36 PM

That isn't the problem.

This is the problem:

Quote*Posting isnt getting me anywhere, maybe i should be making more threads. They seem to be popular.*

I do not mean this sarcastically but i have no idea what you are getting at.

Freeky

Pretty much this.

Stop acting like a jackass, stop saying how hard it is for you to act like a biped having come from FG, apologize AND be sorry for pretending that your useless crap posts are serious debate posts, stop being a fucking special snowflake aspie,  and, above all, SHUT UP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Every time...EVERY TIME we get content moving again, along comes a troll.  And along comes all of PD, trying to show that troll a thing or two.

I can't fucking stand it.

It's like watching the Titanic back up for another run at the iceberg.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 06:27:36 PM

That isn't the problem.

This is the problem:

I filed that under "trying to convince people".

You know what would have happened to SirBear back in my hometown? The guys would have told him "If you want to hang with us, you have to break in that store over there. Get us a few cases of beer, a few cartons of Marlboros, a couple of cartons of Kools and some chips." And Bearguy would have done it. Then they'd have kicked his ass and took his shit. Which is fucked. But they'd have considered him to be asking for it.

Freeky

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 06:33:58 PM
Every time...EVERY TIME we get content moving again, along comes a troll.  And along comes all of PD, trying to show that troll a thing or two.

We can't help ourselves. We'd like to think that the trolls are honest when they say that they want to be a part of our community

We're like battered spouses: we will always believe they really mean it this time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 26, 2012, 06:38:19 PM

We can't help ourselves. We'd like to think that the trolls are honest when they say that they want to be a part of our community

We're like battered spouses: we will always believe they really mean it this time.

Yeah.  I know.

And content has completely stopped.  It's all trollbear, all day.  Only this, and nothing more.

Trollbear 1
Discordians 0

Game point.

I'm gonna fuck off to Capitol Grilling or something, because this is too damn depressing to watch.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah. Just talking to him feels like throwing the door open for some kind of clusterfuck. And it DOESN'T WORK.

Why do I do this?  :x

Sir Bearington

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 26, 2012, 06:32:44 PM

Pretty much this.

Stop acting like a jackass, stop saying how hard it is for you to act like a biped having come from FG, apologize AND be sorry for pretending that your useless crap posts are serious debate posts, stop being a fucking special snowflake aspie,  and, above all, SHUT UP.

Uhuh, uhuh ok.

Im sorry for being a jackass and maybe exaggerating by a small fraction more than appropriate how difficult everything was for me and i am deeply sorry for the shite that rolls off my toungue as of late.

Oh and i will actually shut my mouth.

(Being a aspie is nothing i can change by my own will FYI but ill try to be less of a "special snowflake")

The Good Reverend Roger

LINE UP TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE, ASSHOLES!   :lulz: