News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

I thought this was pretty funny

Started by Mistre, November 04, 2012, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

MMMW

I was wondering where this gif was from...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Of course, Immortal have had their toungues firmly planted in their cheeks since they formed.

Then you have the eastern european black metal people who take it all very seriously indeed, which leads to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yRIf9XLrU&feature=related Dead serious video.

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Waffler on November 05, 2012, 12:34:46 AM
Of course, Immortal have had their toungues firmly planted in their cheeks since they formed.

Then you have the eastern european black metal people who take it all very seriously indeed, which leads to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yRIf9XLrU&feature=related Dead serious video.

No way they are serious! That is unpossible.

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Epimetheus

Fun stuff! Waffle how do you know when they're serious or not?

The top comment on that video talks about the tongue-in-cheekness of the genre (without excepting that vid)...
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: chimes on November 08, 2012, 08:17:20 AM
Fun stuff! Waffle how do you know when they're serious or not?

The top comment on that video talks about the tongue-in-cheekness of the genre (without excepting that vid)...

I've met them. They wouldn't know humor if it but them in the testicles.

[/b]