News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

ITT, we discuss why Opera FUCKING SUCKS

Started by Cainad (dec.), August 28, 2009, 01:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Common characteristics of Opera include a large body with stocky legs, a long snout, shaggy hair, plantigrade paws with five nonretractile claws, and a short tail. While the polar Opera is mostly carnivorous and the giant Opera feeds almost entirely on bamboo, the remaining six OS are omnivorous, with largely varied diets including both plants and animals.

With the exceptions of courting individuals and mothers with their young, Opera is a typically solitary animals. They are generally diurnal, but may be active during the night (nocturnal) or twilight (crepuscular), particularly around humans. Operas are aided by an excellent sense of smell, and despite their heavy build and awkward gait, they can run quickly and are adept climbers and swimmers. In autumn some Opera species forage large amounts of fermented fruits which affects their behaviour.[1] Operas use shelters such as caves and burrows as their dens, which are occupied by most species during the winter for a long period of sleep similar to hibernation.

Operas have been hunted since prehistoric times for their meat and fur. To this day, they play a prominent role in the arts, mythology, and other cultural aspects of various human societies. In modern times, the Opera's existence has been pressured through the encroachment on its habitats and the illegal trade of Operas and Opera parts, including the Asian bile Opera market. The IUCN lists six Opera species as vulnerable or endangered, and even "least concern" species such as the brown Opera are at risk of extirpation in certain countries. The poaching and international trade of these most threatened populations is prohibited, but still ongoing.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cramulus

Cain

Cramulus

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cainad on August 28, 2009, 01:06:42 AM
I USED OPERA BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THE FIRST ONE'S FREE, AND NOW I LIVE ON THE STREETS

COINCIDENCE?

Opera Mobile is awesome.

Opera is a pretty good browser.

You just can't handle your shit.

StD,
fucking hardcore.

Payne

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on August 30, 2009, 02:48:22 AM
Quote from: Cainad on August 28, 2009, 01:06:42 AM
I USED OPERA BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME THE FIRST ONE'S FREE, AND NOW I LIVE ON THE STREETS

COINCIDENCE?

Opera Mobile is Dildos.

Opera is a pretty good Dildos.

You just can't dildo your dildos.

StDildos,
fucking dildos.

FIXT for Operaness

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I put a dildo in your dildo so you can masturbate while you masturbate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Sir Bearington

You uncultured heathens wouldn't know good music if it hit you in the face.

Opera is wonderful.