News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

I want off this ride please....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, May 17, 2010, 08:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

You know, I really thought I had it under control.  Maybe not organized, or in any way efficient, but by god it seemed manageable.  You know how it goes Dok, you wake up one morning and there is nothing to give you a clue that everything is fixing to go right down the shitter. 

There aren't warning signs or unexplainable astrological events.  Unwashed prophets of doom really don't come up and warn you.  Shit just fucking happens.  You ride it through and hope you're not broken at the end.  That's life right?  Just one ride after another?  Some days you're on the monorail and some days you're hanging upside down 100 miles per hours wishing you could just get the fuck off because otherwise you're gonna puke all over those people down there.  Unfortunately, it's been too many years since I was able to enjoy the luxury of the monorail.  The last couple of weeks though, have been above and beyond the usual insanity of my normal chaos.

So I've gotten to the point of worrying that maybe I'm doing it all wrong

I have to wonder if it's really this hard for the monkeys?  I mean, maybe there is a safety net in the stupidity?  Maybe if you are just too damn dumb to realize the train is coming, it won't hit you when you don't get off the track because the powers that be save the stupid.

Then I wonder if all the effort to remain upright is really worth it?  If you think about it, those damn monkeys sure seem awfully happy.  Of course sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between their laughing and my screaming.  But that's just me right?

Look around at them.  They all seem to be doing fine.  Believing what they are told to believe.  Going where they are told to go and once there doing what they are told to do.  They will spend their entire lives following directions.  Of course that glazed look in their eyes, it's not because behind their eyes their brain is running around in their skull screaming for a bullet right?

Because after the last couple of years stuck on Mr. Toad's wild ride....   I'm really beginning to wonder if a working brain is all it's cracked up to be!

Maybe I just need to shoot someone.....  it's been a while!

Dimocritus

:mittens:

And fuck those motherfuckers. They probably deserve to be puked on.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: dimo on May 17, 2010, 10:09:55 PM
:mittens:

And fuck those motherfuckers. They probably deserve to be puked on.

Thanks dimo!

I have to agree, it's one of those some days you're the bug and some days you're the windshield right? :lulz: