News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Harry The Hippo

Started by Torodung, February 28, 2009, 04:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torodung

Hi all. I'm Torodung, and this is Harry The Hippo. I'm pretty much a newb, but you can see that from my post count, so be sure to tell the newb how you liked the picture.

"Harry The Hippo" is a character a friend of mine invented. Any person who walks into a crime scene and starts moving bodies, working without gloves, etc. in his stories was deemed "A Hippo." The guy was pretty heavy into CSI, and I drew his cartoon Hippo for him, and people at his fictional detective agency would dress up as Hippos and talk to the kids like "McGruff the Crime Dog."

Enjoy.
The only choice you're given is how best to burn
BURN BRIGHTLY

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What does your friend do, that people walking into crime scenes and moving bodies or working without gloves is a problem?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Torodung

Quote from: Nigel on February 28, 2009, 11:33:54 PM
What does your friend do, that people walking into crime scenes and moving bodies or working without gloves is a problem?

Oh damn. I reread my post. I thought I had made it clear it was all a fictional story. What we did, is we were forensic investigators in a game of Cthulhu NOW! The GM was very into police tactics, and forensic investigation methods, and we investigated a variety of cases in one of the most realistic settings I've ever played in.

I drew up the Hippo as part of the campaign. He's embarrassed that he just smudged blood on the only prints at the scene. By far, my favorite part of the campaign was that the "anger managment" clinic in our place of work, a private investigations/forensics corporation, would send ninjas with crossbows after anyone who had difficulty "interfacing with the public."

For now, I'm going to try to maintain anonymity beyond that. I'm a newb here. I have been outed before, and it was a nightmare.  :x
The only choice you're given is how best to burn
BURN BRIGHTLY

Mu

Isn't harry the hippo some kind of chocolate bar? no?... just me then

Oh well
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992