News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 25, 2008, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: triple zero on June 25, 2008, 03:28:08 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 24, 2008, 11:26:53 PMIt's a lazy but intense orgasm.  And it lasts for over an hour.

damn that sounds like a really bad thing to try.

i'll settle for sex, which can be lazy, intense and last all night

TITCM!

I personally have no desire to try that stuff ever again.

i worry more about that i would have an immense desire to try the stuff again .. and again ..

currently i have but two addictions: smoking and slacking. and i fully intend on overcoming both.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

Exactly.  That's the problem.

It's TOO good.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on June 27, 2008, 12:38:00 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 25, 2008, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: triple zero on June 25, 2008, 03:28:08 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 24, 2008, 11:26:53 PMIt's a lazy but intense orgasm.  And it lasts for over an hour.

damn that sounds like a really bad thing to try.

i'll settle for sex, which can be lazy, intense and last all night

TITCM!

I personally have no desire to try that stuff ever again.

i worry more about that i would have an immense desire to try the stuff again .. and again ..

currently i have but two addictions: smoking and slacking. and i fully intend on overcoming both.

I disliked it. It was the first drug I ever tried that made me feel 'drugged up'. Pot makes me feel 'different' as does LSD etc, but the opiates made me feel like I had a cotton brain and that the air was made of Jello. It was the biggest waste of an afternoon I had had up to that point (before I started hanging out here with you Spags anyway ;-) )
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

That One Guy

I have to agree with Rata. Pot? Good times. Mushrooms? Excellent. LSD? Well, other than the fact that strichnine HATES me it was OK, I guess. But Opium was just kind of boring. Yes, it felt like my brain was taking a relaxing warm bath for a few hours, but that was it, really. Also, other than some laced weed, I've never intentionally done Coke or PCP and have zero desire to do either. I'm far too mellow to want to do Coke, and I've SEEN what people on PCP are like, and I have no desire to experience that.

You can't run around and do fun stuff, you can't even really enjoy it on anything but a mechanical/physical level. There are more interesting ways to shut your brain off, and you'll probably have a more interesting time than on opiates. I can understand it being horribly addictive on a physical level, but it just wasn't fun. And isn't that the point of screwing with the body/neurochemistry? The fun times running around that you only half-remember?
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

nostalgicBadger

I accidentally tried PCP once. This kid smoked me up and something seemed strange. "Charles, this weed tastes funny. What is it?" and the kid just stared at me with these big glassy eyes and said "Aaaaangel duuust". Charles was a crazy motherfucker.

Anyway, I didn't notice all that much. I felt.. weird, and lighter I guess, but it wasn't all that intense. Maybe if I had done more, but generally with drugs doing more just intensifies it, and there didn't really seem to be anything about PCP worth intensifying. For the most part, I'm happy to stick with pot, and only when I'm by myself or with a close friend, because I've decided that smoking with people isn't really worth it.
meh.

That One Guy

My encounter with PCP-laced weed resulted in someone kicking through a wall, being taken to the hospital (involutarily, and vocally so) and not really noticing the damage to his foot. WOOHOO fuckin' party!

I'll pass thanks.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Cramulus

YOU GUYS HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU'VE FREEBASED CRYSTAL METH
WHILE DRIVING A MOTORCYCLE
THROUGH THE SNOW
UPHILL
BOTH WAYS
      \

\
     FREE YOUR MIIIIIIND

nostalgicBadger

It's unfair that crystal meth has pretty much the coolest name of any drug I've heard, yet is probably the least appealing, at least of the mainstream variety, to try. There is nothing not stupid, dangerous, or disgusting about crystal meth...
it just sounds so damn cool though.
meh.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: triple zero on June 24, 2008, 10:57:33 PM
well shrooms will always grow somewhere, right? or not in the US?

also i really dislike people on coke, so i don't think i'm ever going to try that. and opium, i dunno exactly what it does, but i'm expecting a sort of wuzzy high like a cross between thc and alcohol? doesn't sound too interesting IMO.

Opium is like cramming 8 really lazy Sundays into a few hours while eating a really, really tasty dessert. And it makes eating ice cream really, really awesome. That's about it, so it's not that interesting (and you get the corresponding amount of shitty Mondays when it's done.)
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

East Coast Hustle

good opium (REAL opium, not that red-rock shit that so many people in so many places try to pass off as real opium) is basically stoner crack.

worth trying though, if you're one of those people who can keep their shit together.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Opium in milkshake is sold in parts of India, and is teh shit, I am reliably informed.

*so fucking jealous I couldn't afford to go on that trip*

Purpleris Niaiseris

have you guys seen this serial killer discordian chic on court?
is a lil bizarre ehh  :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoYuTeCuCg
Kallisti!
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on July 04, 2008, 06:15:47 PM
have you guys seen this serial killer discordian chic on court?
is a lil bizarre ehh  :|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoYuTeCuCg
Kallisti!

PUNCHLINE, PLS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Purpleris Niaiseris

Fig leaves belong on the trees.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.